Still No Qb?! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Still No Qb?!

CaptainCharisma said:
What the heck is this, a JOKE?! Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa I'll love it next year when the defense and running game are stud, and the QB area of our team is a floundering joke. Then I'll say, "well, should've drafted a QB."

Because a QB in the 4ht round was going to be a huge upgrade to the position next year :shakeno:

No, but drafting a QB certainly would've put me a little at ease b/c it shows me that at least they're noticing that the QB area is lacking and they are doing something about it.

Slappy8800 said:
cant really say much more than what was posted already..except that when our QB's are doign well yo uwill probably be first on the wagon

Yep. Isn't that how it always is?

CaptainCharisma said:
LOL Alright, I'll admit I made some ****ty posts as my arguments, and it's probably b/c I just can't stand Feeley due to his horrible decisions this year. Yes, he threw a great bullet ball, but it'd kill me when the DBs caught it.

Part of the problem that really pisses me off is that we wasted a 2nd round pick for him....whatever. Fine fine fine, I'll be patient and just wait till next year. Maybe Feeley will pull a miracle like this world has never seen and become a Dan Marino.

Looking at just the numbers, you can't argue that he improved steadily during the second half of the season. The thing that i think puts holes in your arguements is you ignore the fact that some of his play was effected by the rest of our team. Look what he had to deal with:
1-A head coach who had no faith in him and wouldn't fully commit to him as a starter.
2-Argueably the worst O-line in the NFL.
3-No running game whatsoever.
4-A team that was overall decimated by injuries.

I just don't see how you can make such definitive comments on a guy who was dealing with what he was last year.

i want McPherson bad, but if we cant get him i still think we need a Qb, Going into Training Camp when your team is going to have a competetion for the Strating QB job between AJ feely and Gus Ferott I dont care that you have a gret running back your gonna be in for one long season.

Caddy24 said:
i want McPherson bad, but if we cant get him i still think we need a Qb, Going into Training Camp when your team is going to have a competetion for the Strating QB job between AJ feely and Gus Ferott I dont care that you have a gret running back your gonna be in for one long season.
same here/

i like your avatar and sig

Id say if we get a good WR to compliment Chambers and Booker, i'd say AJ or Gus can do it. Nevertheless, I will cheer whoever ends up being the QB. My preference is in my sig, but thats irrelavent in terms of Saban's opinion for the wellbeing of the offense.

Back
Top Bottom