Still think | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Still think

Dthrill_08

Active Roster
Reaction score
we need a new TE? Clay has surprised a lot of us. After Keller going down I was worried but looking forward on seeing what Clay can do. After some impressive games I think we found our Te of the future. Thank you Clay for your hard runs after the catch.

Also thanks Ireland for drafting him ( I will get thumbs down for this one :lol:)

Sorry, but I disagree. Put in a in line blocking TE who can threaten the seam, and allow Clay to cause mismatches.

Put it like this. Last year in SF, they had Vernon Davis, but the quiet weapon who Kaep depended on IMO, was Delanie Walker.

Sorry, but I disagree. Put in a in line blocking TE who can threaten the seam, and allow Clay to cause mismatches.

Put it like this. Last year in SF, they had Vernon Davis, but the quiet weapon who Kaep depended on IMO, was Delanie Walker.

No I completely understand what you're saying but people are saying we need a #1 TE. Now will you pick Walker over Davis? If Keller resigns with us we won't need to invest into a TE. We should also see what we have in Sims. He might be that Delanie Walker type player. My point was we do not need to invest into a TE next draft. We have more holes to fill.

we need a new TE? Clay has surprised a lot of us. After Keller going down I was worried but looking forward on seeing what Clay can do. After some impressive games I think we found our Te of the future. Thank you Clay for your hard runs after the catch.

Also thanks Ireland for drafting him ( I will get thumbs down for this one :lol:)
Yes, I do. Why do people think that bringing in a seam-busting TE means we have to get rid of Clay? Is there some limit to the number of playmakers and match-up nightmares a team can have that I don't know about?

yes. a true TE would open up the middle of the field to us; a big, strong, soft-handed, hard to tackle, down-and-distance safety smasher... yeah, gimme some o' that and Charles Clay

Having a bigtime seam threat TE to play off the line to complement Clay would be a great addition to this football team. Keller could have probably been that guy. That injury was really unfortunate.

Back
Top Bottom