Stills Signing with Buffalo! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stills Signing with Buffalo!

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I’ll put this here so folks see it knowing it will get moved. What does this mean? Beasley seriously hurt? John Brown not returning? I don’t understand why Buffalo needs another WR.

Beasley is hurt. I assume Stills can’t suit up Sunday due to covid protocol?

Josh Allen says Cole Beasley is already chomping at the bit to get back. Adds Beasley going to work really hard in next week or week and a half to get back. Still's needs 6 day of Negative test before he could report... he is signing for the playoffs, Brown is healthy....has had 2 neg tests he's ready to go again, he practiced all last week before contact tracing linked to him being put on the covid list.

The Dolphins slept on Stills if this is the case!!! We have 1 bonafide, constantly injured WR. What a joke.

sounds like Stills signing is coming. Could start practicing next week once he clears covid protocols.

If Beasley‘s injury lingers into the playoffs I’d guess they’d do a lot of Diggs in the slot with Brown and Stills stretching the sidelines. not many can do what Beasley does in the middle of the field...but if they can recreate some of what Diggs does on the outside with Brown, and Browns deep routes with Stills, Diggs creates matchup problems wherever he stands.

and when Beaseley is good again they have quite the set of targets.

Diggs is a 1
Brown a quality 2
Beaseley a slot nightmare
Stills and Davis quality outside guys
Isaiah McKenzie doing gadget stuff

They really figured out they shouldn’t run.

sounds like Stills signing is coming. Could start practicing next week once he clears covid protocols.

If Beasley‘s injury lingers into the playoffs I’d guess they’d do a lot of Diggs in the slot with Brown and Stills stretching the sidelines. not many can do what Beasley does in the middle of the field...but if they can recreate some of what Diggs does on the outside with Brown, and Browns deep routes with Stills, Diggs creates matchup problems wherever he stands.

and when Beaseley is good again they have quite the set of targets.

Diggs is a 1
Brown a quality 2
Beaseley a slot nightmare
Stills and Davis quality outside guys
Isaiah McKenzie doing gadget stuff

They really figured out they shouldn’t run.
Does he have to wait ten days, or is that just when traded?

Stills has officially joined the Bills practice squad. Beasley is still "week to week." I like the signing. With Covid and the risk of injury, we need the depth. Stills is a good WR. Every team he's played for, he always seems to be open.

Back
Top Bottom