Stop Moving my threads!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop Moving my threads!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, you aren't going to follow billsfanone out the door? Oh well...

Winning ways... as in 11-5 to 3-13. Or, the last losing season was in 1988 (6-10). Since our first season, we've had a total of 5 losing seasons. Thats what we call "winning ways."

I love deep sea fishing.... haven't gone for about 3 or so years because my Dads boat was stollen... and we really haven't had the time or money to buy a new one.

I appreciate your offer... I may consider it before I move up to Tampa for college.... THANKS! :)

I do know my football!!! What is the big deal guys??? It is the offseason!!! It gives both groups something to talk about!!!!

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
I love deep sea fishing.... haven't gone for about 3 or so years because my Dads boat was stollen... and we really haven't had the time or money to buy a new one.

I appreciate your offer... I may consider it before I move up to Tampa for college.... THANKS! :)

My pleasure, let me know.

The idea behind these boards and BBIs messages boards may be something different. These boards were intended for the once in a while smack with other opponents during that week in the season.

Otherwise, I think that most people here like talking amongst other Fin fans. Most people don't like the personal comments and etc, it could offend people.

Some people can handle the jokes a little more than others. You guys usually find the people that have pictures at their avatars and say "Why do you have your pic up? Trying to sell yourself?" To me, laughable... to others, not.

If you go to The Lounge, you won't see personal comments and etc.... its simply people posting jokes and etc, not about another team or whatever, just jokes.

If you don't like the environment on these boards, don't try and change it..... just leave.

Amen to that AJ

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
We put them where they belong.

Oh, and just to let you and all others know. I really don't have time for this crap. Unlike some of the posters on the boards, I have a very busy life. I go to school, work, and then I have homework. When I finally come on the boards around 10:00, only to find this crap, really gets on my nerves.

I'm putting things where they belong, in order to make things cleaner. I'm attempting to listen to all the reported posts, and seeing what can be done.

So, if you know you're post makes absolutely no sense, please don't post it. If you so desperately desire to post, for some ungodly reason, please post it in another forum like the smack forum or The Lounge. However, don't post this non sense in this forum, where it doesn't belong.

Oh, and this is a question, comment, or suggestion. So guess what! This is being moved.

Have a nice day :)

Originally posted by miadphan13
Luckily, I missed all the BS this time around! :rolleyes: Way to Go AJ!! :)
maybe the Bills "fans" would have been nicer if you were around :D ;)

WHAT!

A LITTLE HISTORY LESSON JILLS FAN.......

YOU SAID WE HAVENT WON ANYTHING IN THE LAST 30 YEARS......
NEWSFLASH - THE MIAMI DOLPHINS HAVE WON MORE DIVISION TITLES, MORE GAMES, AND PLAYOFF APPEARANCES THAN ANYONE IN THE NFL OVER THAT SPAN.

GO DETHAW YOUR BRAIN.

BTW- HOW HAVE YOU DONE IN YOUR FRANCHISE HISTORY? tHOUGHT SO. GOOD NIGHT NOW!

excuse me!

HE GUYS LISTEN UP. YOU HAVEN'T WON ANYTHING IN 30 YEARS!!!! YOU HEAR THAT 30 YEARS!!!!! Come on guys get a clue!!!!!
what do you call a division title. and even if you say we haven't won anything in 30 years, you never have! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom