stop pointing, blaming, expecting, calling for a players head, rather... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

stop pointing, blaming, expecting, calling for a players head, rather...

Wdolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
live happy & free knowing that your team put out its best effort ...(brakes come to a screaching hault)

out steps a guy with a bat & hits your head for a 440 footer.

Hel freaking lo...

for crying in the mud when will a loss upset you people?

stop looking at the positives of a loss. it's a catch 22. there is no such thing.

Mimai lost & is 0-1 & the way they finish, well it's not a good sign. They have the same players as they did last year for the most part. The ones that allow them selfs to get down after a loss
so the let down starts in Sept instead of Dec.

So......

let the 1st in Franchise history rebuilding begin!

Bye Bye
Dave,
Norv,
Bates,
Jay,
J.Fletcher,
Royal
The OL
& The over paid......Fereaking SAM Madisox

Just because some of us don't want to rip the team apart and fire the entire coaching staff on Monday doesn't mean we don't care about losing.

no, quite the oppisite. it means your happy with the avg., mediocre, "what else is there to do on Sunday" attitude

No, it means we went out and got a bunch of players.....we're paying them a year's salary.....and there's 15 weeks left in the season. It means I don't throw in the towel after Week 1.

I find it funny how your an expert on what I'm happy with.

Muckie, we want the same thing. I'm sorry if I don't do the Rose colored glass gig.

sheesh, and I thought I was the King of stating my point over and over again. I think I may have to give the crown to some others

Listen, I'm not happy with the loss at all. It sucks. Flat out.

But I'm not, as Muck said, ready to throw in the towel. If we can win the next two games against big time AFCE opponents, I think we'll have the respect we deserve back.

We have something to prove now and just to say it, I'll be backing this team for 15 more weeks to come.

Originally posted by Wdolfan
Muckie, we want the same thing. I'm sorry if I don't do the Rose colored glass gig.

You've got a great backhand.

I dont want Turner gone, Fletcher can be benched for now if he still sucks. The one man that has gotta go NOW is Royals. Dont rebuild the whole team, dont fire wanny.....YET.....dont go to the extreme, just get me a Punter who can ****in punt it further than me ( i am a gamer/band kid, i coulda outdone royals today). The only thing special about our special teams is Royals...He really is "Special".(in the timmy from south park way.) Get him out of here.

Originally posted by Pitty

We have something to prove now

NOW? NOW? What are you talking about we've had something to prove for years and were not proving it, what we are proving is the more things change the more they stay the same.....
How's this for proving....Miami has a lead in the fourth quarter
and loses AGAIN! Miami loses a game they should win again!
Dave does not get the team (up) for another game again!The Dolphins disappoint their fans again! No one but fin fans take the Dolphins seriously again! Dolphins finish middle of the pack again!

Let me ask all Dolphans one question...? If you had a thousand dollars to spend would you put it on the fins to make the playoffs after what you witnessed today?

I am not ready to rebuild. I am however, wililng to let people know (if I am the coaching staff). That if they come out with no heart like that ever again, that I wouldn't hesitate to bench anyone, and I mean ANYONE.

Royals needs to go now. In fact, as I type this and he remains a member of the Dolphins, it is too late, he needed to be gone last year after the New England game.

I would epect Tayolr to put on a show next week, he better. The entire defensive line, that was supposed to be so talented and deep, has to provwe themselves to me and everyone else.

I have never liked Wannstedt, I think most people know this. I have called for his head for well over a year and a half now. I think his coaching strategy sucks. I know Norv calls the offensie plays but he is the head coach and needs to utilize our best weapons (i.e. RICKY). They might have well of just benched him on that final drive, would have done just as good.

Shula needs to come back and teach these guys how to not draw a yellow flag as well. To be quite honest with you, this team seems to be headed towards being the most penalized in the league.

There was really not that many positives in this game. Chambers looks awesome which is a good sign and Ricky kind of had an incomplete game, when he touched the ball, he did fine, he just didn't get enough touches to do GREAT.

The defense looked like they believed their own hype. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that the only two who played balls to the wall were Thomas and Seau. Thank god for those two or else it could have been worse. I expected Taylor to do SOMETHING.

Fiedler, ok I guess. He did throw for three touchdowns but he missed a lot of open looks to McKnight, who by the way, should be starting in front of Thompson next week. Thompson shouldn't sniff the starting lineup until he can do wideout basics, like come back for the ball, and plant both feet in the ground before going out of bounds.

The offensive line needs some wrok as well. I don't know, I guess my mindset is, if we can't beat a green second year team like the Texans, how in the hell are we supposed to hang with the Bills, Jets and Patriots...well ok we can hang with the Patriots.

Back
Top Bottom