Stop The Madness.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop The Madness....

thedayafter

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I see logging on the site is at 62 viewers when it's normally at 3 times that on a Monday following a game....

One can only assume the CH crew have failed to show up... laughable.

So we are all yelling at the TV and Henning for running the ball at 3rd and 10... only to find out CH was the playcaller.... CH doesn't trust himself... let alone have the trust of the staff....

I've said it all along.... CH plays like he looks.... blank....

There's a reason Marshall checked out on CH.... ask Hartline.

I'm not a huge fan of TS.... but I have to say... the guy has the players playing hard, tough and smarter this year... even in a loss, it's not because we got over-powered.... we just don't have a playmaking QB.

Every team in the NFL is so close in talent.... the difference makers are the QB's... and please don't give me PM as and example... he's playing with a practice squad right now... We don't have a QB... period.

Stop the madness.... CH is not the "next".... he can't stay on the team.... he's not even a part of the team...

Keep TS and the staff.... maybe Henning goes.... and it's only a maybe....make CP the QB coach.... and do what it takes to get a QB... and then go out and get a break away running back.... as an accessory..... and yes RB needs to move on too....

That way you are only changing 1 moving part and not the system..... the players have already bought into TS and the staff... don't waste that with a house cleaning....

Because at the end of the day.... the Dolphins are not that far from being a championship caliber team.

Back
Top Bottom