Stop The Mock Drafts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop The Mock Drafts

spydertl79

Active Roster
Reaction score
Jeez people, free agency hasn't even gotten started yet. I don't understand what the point of creating a mostly meaningless mock that probably has less then 5 picks correct. Wait until teams attempt to fill their free agency needs before predicting who they will draft.

If I'm the only person that feels this way then I will just grin and bare it but if you feel the same way then use this thread to VENT.

This is the right forum. Isn't this site for our opinions anyway? Enjoy the ride.

You are the second person with a thread like this. So once again I will vent my opinion. I do it because it is alot of fun. I would think it was fun for most of us who like to talk about it. Its interesting to get people's opinion now. That way when Free agency and combine we can get a better view of who everyone wants. I find this to be very fun!! :D

Skeet84 said:
You are the second person with a thread like this. So once again I will vent my opinion. I do it because it is alot of fun. I would think it was fun for most of us who like to talk about it. Its interesting to get people's opinion now. That way when Free agency and combine we can get a better view of who everyone wants. I find this to be very fun!! :D

Good post. Agree with most of it.

But that blue writing is extremely annoying and hard to read. killin' my eyes

Dolfan2788 said:
Good post. Agree with most of it.

But that blue writing is extremely annoying and hard to read. killin' my eyes

Well I guess I won't use it anymore. I did not know that thank you for letting me know.

well start grinning and biting your tongue cuz this is a forum where people go to voice their opinions. sometimes people really amaze me. :shakeno:

I think the draft forum should be use to talk about Ozzy, Black Sabbath or Iron Maiden......why are you guys talking about the draft for? There's so much more to talk about at this time of the year like for example.....uh, well.....mmmm....uh...well......some people really have no sense of humor.....we talk about the draft cos is fun....is our chance to be the GM and the HC all at the same time.....it is the offseason and we wanna talk about what players we need to make our team better.

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
I think the draft forum should be use to talk about Ozzy, Black Sabbath or Iron Maiden......why are you guys talking about the draft for?
Alright...who's a better guitarist, Tony Iommi or Janick Gers? :rockon:

Alex22 said:
Truthfully what did you expect to find in the DRAFT forum?

:chuckle:

Really. What's the big deal? At least most of them make sense. I haven't seen one mock draft that's on par with "Ricky for (any player in the NFL)?"

I think its kinda interesting to see how different people's opinions are of what teams need what players. You can really tell who watches football and who just reads draft sites.

Of course I can see the point of them being meaningless as well, its a given they'll all change 2 months from now.

Flyer22 said:
Alright...who's a better guitarist, Tony Iommi or Janick Gers? :rockon:
Wow, I love both but I'd have to go with Randy Rhoads....:D Iommi's been there the whole time for perhaps the greatest metal band of all time but when you put Gers along with Murray and then Steve Harris it is amazing.

Ozzy rules!!:band: :rockon: :band2:

Back
Top Bottom