Stop The Potty HEad Threads Please! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop The Potty HEad Threads Please!

Lazy1 said:
Honestly this is the biggest news we've had on a national level all year. You have to expect people that our fans to talk about it... especially since everyone in the nation is talking about it.

yeah talking about is one thing--understanding it is another--there are so many Ricky threads now people dont know which one to answer--more so if they are anything like me they wont even know which one they were on last---sure talk about Ricky but surely we can keep it to one thread

u started a ricky thread to stop them that makes sense but seriously its not that big of a deal i hope he comes back if he dont then ohwell

dominizzo said:
I know u guys are all excited about the pothead, but who cares if hejoins the team this guy has no choice cuz he owes all kinds of money to Miami. This guy is worthless soo lets not talk bout him theres other important facts to talk about like out DT situation and our Cb and Safety positions thank you

Dominizzzzzzo

My BIGGEST qualm is when people B***H and make ANOTHER thread.

been reading all this threads about ricky and how he is a pothead and a quiter.just about everyone out there has quit a job thinking the grass is greener on the other side. only to wish you never quit. as for the pothead part,almost everyone out there has done things they are not very proud of . a true dolphin fan would give the man a chance to prove his worth to the team.:fire:

oscar said:
been reading all this threads about ricky and how he is a pothead and a quiter.just about everyone out there has quit a job thinking the grass is greener on the other side. only to wish you never quit. as for the pothead part,almost everyone out there has done things they are not very proud of . a true dolphin fan would give the man a chance to prove his worth to the team.:fire:

Awesome post!

I couldn't agree more! :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom