Stop Thinking Emotionally | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop Thinking Emotionally

Steve S

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Having to make that pick at #2 doesn't suck. We're going to get a good player if we have to.

I still think there will be a market for Edwards or Smith if we're lucky.

Feeley doesn't suck. I'm sick of hearing that from whiny Dolphin fans. How'd you like to play with no RB, OL or coordinator?

Relax, enjoy the draft and stop pissing and moaning about this trade rumor or that rumor or what KC might do. Surtain is worth more than the half wit Carl Peterson will ever know.

F him if he's too stupid to make the deal. I'd rather keep the AFC's best corner.

Nobody is thinking emotionally...but if we don't have a succesful draft...I will burn my house down and kill every kitten in my neighborhood.

Steve S said:
Having to make that pick at #2 doesn't suck. We're going to get a good player if we have to.

I still think there will be a market for Edwards or Smith if we're lucky.

Feeley doesn't suck. I'm sick of hearing that from whiny Dolphin fans. How'd you like to play with no RB, OL or coordinator?

Relax, enjoy the draft and stop pissing and moaning about this trade rumor or that rumor or what KC might do. Surtain is worth more than the half wit Carl Peterson will ever know.

F him if he's too stupid to make the deal. I'd rather keep the AFC's best corner.

ok dr. phil:peace:

Steve S said:
No, he doesnt suck, but he isn't great either. He may end up being a decent QB, but I want more than decent from the QB spot. It also really appears that Saban doesnt have much faith in the guy either.

We only have 5 draft picks. We want to trade down to get more. If that's emotional, I'm Oprah.

I can't believe I've been thinking emotionally :cry:

Section126 said:
Nobody is thinking emotionally...but if we don't have a succesful draft...I will burn my house down and kill every kitten in my neighborhood.

One word.... Prozac!

Section126 said:

NO !!!!! not the house ....

Section126 said:

I have had a super long crappy day at work and Sir... you made me giggle.

Thanks

Surtian the best corner in the AFC, not true.

Oh my god, thinking emotionally about a team we are all emotionally attached to. What could be worse. Oh, how about listening to you tell us what to do.

Back
Top Bottom