Storm moving in Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Storm moving in Sunday

zach13

Mad Dog
Reaction score
Forecasters are now calling for the remnants of Tropical Storm Nicholas to move into Miami on Sunday and are calling for periods of heavy wind and rain.

Sounds good to me. Take away the deep ball from Manning/ Harrison and just pound RW.

That's how the Marlins won it all: smallball.

Nicholas is still around? Dang I thought that storm was long gone.. Good for the ground game though. Ricky will need to be extra careful in hanging on to the ball.

This sucks for me. I have tickets to the game. I hate rain.

Damn, I ain't wearing my authentic 84 jersey then.

Okay Mr.Surtaaaan, I'll be wearing your J. Now shut down Harrison, 2 for 1 deal. Sean wears your jersey for promotion, you shut down Harrison.

i wont mind the wind, actually ill welcome it. the rain is what im not a big fan of, but anything beats that 100 degree weather in the patriots game.

Hey thats great! now griese and norv have a built in excuse now!:lol:

I will go on record now as saying it won't rain more than a few minutes during the game.

I sincerely hope you are right. I went to the Pittsburg game where we won 21-0 and it poured!!! I was freezing and the game was hard to watch.

If the storm actually hits during the game, Miami will have the advantage. The Colts are a dome team and when the weather isn't perfect a dome team is more affected than a team that plays outdoors. Also, they rely more on a deep passing game than we do, which helps us even more.

Just hope...

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
If the storm actually hits during the game, Miami will have the advantage. The Colts are a dome team and when the weather isn't perfect a dome team is more affected than a team that plays outdoors. Also, they rely more on a deep passing game than we do, which helps us even more.

Just hope that IF it starts raining really hard we'll make the necessary adjustments on defense BEFORE they score on a big play.

Adjustments (good ones) is something I'm still not sold on with our team.

Re: Just hope...

Originally posted by -81- McMichael

Just hope that IF it starts raining really hard we'll make the necessary adjustments on defense BEFORE they score on a big play.

Adjustments (good ones) is something I'm still not sold on with our team.

Good point about adjustments.

One thing about Shula was he made great adjustments at halftime and the dolphins usually owned the 3rd Quarter during his tenure.

During DW's tenure the Dolphins own the 2nd Quarter but rarely seem to get better after the half.

If it does rain(and rain has come here to California today), it might help Ricky and the running game. Ricky had his best home game last year during the Monday Night monsoon.

Back
Top Bottom