Storm moving in Sunday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Storm moving in Sunday

Originally posted by RikWriter
I will go on record now as saying it won't rain more than a few minutes during the game.

OMG, coming from a self-admitted pessimist of pessimists. :tongue:

I really hope it doesn't rain. I think the tables are set for us to have a breakout game offensively.

Originally posted by Muck

OMG, coming from a self-admitted pessimist of pessimists. :tongue:

I am drawing from my own experience here. I can't count how many games I've gone to where rain was forecast...hell, I went to the Carolina game when a hurricane was about to hit. And it has NEVER, not once rained on me for more than two minutes.

I think I am going to sit Ricky this Sunday. With heavy rain and wind in the forecast, I am setting the over/under on Ricky fumbles at three. :(

Sunday's updated Local Forecast

Today: Windy. Showers early, with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High 82F. Winds NE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight: Showers and scattered thunderstorms. It will be windy at times, especially early. Low near 75F. ENE winds at 20 to 30 mph, diminishing to 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Since the Dolts are a dome team, will the weather if it is inclement affect Vanderjagt and his kicking?

Back
Top Bottom