Story about Dave Wannstead when he got in a bar fight in Pittsburgh a while back..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Story about Dave Wannstead when he got in a bar fight in Pittsburgh a while back.....

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
Well my friend and my his dad has been Pittsburgh residents for a while and live there for about as long as Roberte Clemente was playing with them. My friends father when he was single went ot this bar at night and saw Dave Wannstead having a good time drunk. This was around 1976. Dave was known in pittsburgh by many of the University of Pittsburgh fans, he held a coaching job there at the moment. Well he then told me all of a sudden a fight broke out between a drunk wannstead and a smaller guy than him and said the smaller guy took him out. I was laughing when I heard this but at the same time I believed him. Since he told me this, I have always asked him if its true or not and he sounded serious. I know the guy and when he says he is dead serious, he is. I don't know what you guys will think about this but most of you weren't even born and Wannstead was really at the university of Pittsburgh at the time coaching and I wouldn't doubt it.

So some guy says a drunken, 20-something Wannstedt lost a fight 27 years ago. True or not, it's of no consequence to me. "Big deal."

It is so weird that someone brought this up. That was actually me who kicked Dave's ***. I was only 12 at the time. That's why I looked smaller than him. Dave was hitting on my 14 year old sister, and I thought it was uncalled for, so I lit his drunk *** up good. I'm not proud of it, but sometimes **** just happens.

just wanted to share it with you guys, i never wanted it to be a big deal, I found it funny. I mean I or you guys couldn't really say much because we weren't there to see anything.

I saw Wade Boggs lose his cookies one time at a marina when I was about 10. :lol: Nobody was there except Boggs, his two drunk friends, and me and my friend sitting on the dock fishing. Being that young, I really didn't know what "drunk" was. I just thought he was dying or something. :lol: So it was weird seeing a professtional athlete from TV struggle to get himself out of a boat.

one time in band camp......takeo spikes......started messin with my violin.......and I took him out............it was 27 years ago.....but I remember it like it was yesterday

And then this one time in camp I took my Clarinet and stuck it in my pu$$y.:tongue:

I took my kids to a WCW wrestling show here about four or five years ago..

I was outside on the second floor towards the end of the show and "Buff" Bagwell was exiting the arena. He was walking with his girlfriend or "trick of the night".

Some kids (the oldest of them couldn't have been more than 11) were razzing him about losing his match that night as he walked out. He looked up and said "Shut up you little n*gger".

"Buff" is a true classless individual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by juniorseau55
Well my friend and my his dad has been Pittsburgh residents for a while and live there for about as long as Roberte Clemente was playing with them. My friends father when he was single went ot this bar at night and saw Dave Wannstead having a good time drunk. This was around 1976. Dave was known in pittsburgh by many of the University of Pittsburgh fans, he held a coaching job there at the moment. Well he then told me all of a sudden a fight broke out between a drunk wannstead and a smaller guy than him and said the smaller guy took him out. I was laughing when I heard this but at the same time I believed him. Since he told me this, I have always asked him if its true or not and he sounded serious. I know the guy and when he says he is dead serious, he is. I don't know what you guys will think about this but most of you weren't even born and Wannstead was really at the university of Pittsburgh at the time coaching and I wouldn't doubt it.

Everyone loses fights. I'm not sure what the big deal is. It's not if you lose fights, it's if you get up after you've had your azz handed to you.

Mike Tyson has lost a lot of fights, I wouldn't get near him if he was pissed!

Oliver...

One time I was in a bar and this chick fell down. This was about 20 years ago. True story.

Back
Top Bottom