Story on Dolphins and Jags search | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Story on Dolphins and Jags search

dolphindan1970

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins and Jacksonville Jaguars have one common need this preseason: finding someone to complement their star receiver.

The Dolphins are trying to replace David Boston, whose season-ending knee injury last week left the team with little experience opposite Chris Chambers. http://www.newsday.com/sports/natio...,0,4120129.story?coll=sns-ap-sports-headlines ---------- Man, I hope one of these guys step up this year and can take some pressure off Chambers. He is so ready for a break-out year, but keeps getting all the pressure because he has no one opposite him that the defense really has had to worry about !

jaxdolfan said:
The jags have a passer.
:roflmao: Very true, I am hoping Feeley can do what Fiedler has been unable to do for 4 years, :shakeno: Miami also needs a wideout though that can get some seperation, to many times I have saw the receivers covered like a blanket because they cant shake the defensive guy. We need a guy with some speed or quick moves to get that seperation.

dreadlockera said:
And a RB
Most of the time.
all of the time for the last 2 years....The Jags deffinatley look as good as us or better.

Chris Chambers has had two break out years. The guy won offensive rookie of the year, and he had 900+ yards and 9 or 10 TD's last year, 4 of which were highlight reel.

Phinsdude said:
Chris Chambers has had two break out years. The guy won offensive rookie of the year, and he had 900+ yards and 9 or 10 TD's last year, 4 of which were highlight reel.
actually 11:D .

Back
Top Bottom