straight up who is better? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

straight up who is better?

Ricky is better at running away from his team.
Ricky is better at running away from his problems.
Ricky is better at running away from his responsibilities.

Who is the better runner? I think it all depends on what running we are talking about.

painnotpleasure said:

Who is the better runner? I think it all depends on what running we are talking about.

Nice post, classic...:roflmao:

Nublar7 said:
:lol: Yeah, your right I am a year off for both. I guess I am still feeling the effects of the MidNight Star Wars hangover.

I know its off topic..but how was the movie?? Cant wait to see it

rickysux said:
who is a better runner ronnie brown or ricky (with his head and heart in the game)?. i am sorry if ricky has his mind right i would have to lean towards ricky. but ronnie is a better over all back catching,blocking.

Ronnie Brown.......bigger, faster, better receiver, loves the game more.

Nublar7 said:
I don't think we will ever see a Running Back again like the Ricky of 2002. He was a demon that year, but when it comes to the present time, Ronnie is the better back just for the fact that he hasn't been away from the game at all and he has great running AND recieving skills. Who knows if Ricky can ever return to his 2002 form. I would just be happy to see the 2003 Ricky again.

How about Eric Dickerson?

F150&Dolfan said:
Ricky, I hate comparing anybody who's never taken a carry in the NFL with anybody. Ronnie has great measurables though and his potential is unlimited. Potential must become production quickly.

Ricky Williams, when healthy and with his head screwed on right, is a top 3 NFL RB. It's impossible to expect that out of Ronnie Brown right now.

If we weren't pretty sure Ronnie Brown had that kind of ability he would never and should never have been drafted at #2.

By the way, Ricky has had one great year, just like David Boston, so I hardly think that makes him an established great runner.

painnotpleasure said:

Post of the week...:roflmao:

Agreed. Ricky when his head is right, is the best back in the game. What sucks is if he'd a kept his head on last year we would not have had to take Brown #2. Having said that I was thrilled that we didn't trade down. Brown has all the makings of a certified STUD.

Dr. Dolphin 24/7

Back
Top Bottom