Strategy for the next 10 days (before the draft) and for the draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Strategy for the next 10 days (before the draft) and for the draft

fastball83

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Hello

Before the draft I would like we sign a veteran DT and another veteran DE (the draft is thin at this position this year)

After that, I thinks our FO could draft the QB they want at 5 and after that for needs in position with big depth like OL, DB.

That could give a draft like this one (my dream draft) and double many position to erase the risk of bust at a position of needs

1a : Tua or Herbert

1b : Andrews thomas

1c : Dobbins or Swift

2a :Winfield

2b : ruiz, cushenberry or Biadasz

3/ Tana Wanogho or Driscoll or Peart in function of availability

4/ Solomon Kindley or Lemieux

5a / Vildor

5b: Anthony Gordon or Jake Luton (put him in PS and in third QB position next year after Fitzmagic retirement)

5c/ Dejay Dallas ( solid RB in case of an injury to our starter RB draftee or Howard)

6/ Carter Coughlin (DE) or Windsor to put deph in DL

7a/ KD Osborn

Others 7 BPA in our FO eyes

Opinions on my strategy before the draft and on my mock draft

PS : Be safe against coronavirus, here in France our hospital are full and good luck to every dolfans

Hello

Before the draft I would like we sign a veteran DT and another veteran DE (the draft is thin at this position this year)

After that, I thinks our FO could draft the QB they want at 5 and after that for needs in position with big depth like OL, DB.

That could give a draft like this one (my dream draft) and double many position to erase the risk of bust at a position of needs

5a / Vildor

5b: Anthony Gordon or Jake Luton (put him in PS and in third QB position next year after Fitzmagic retirement)

5c/ Dejay Dallas ( solid RB in case of an injury to our starter RB draftee or Howard)

7a/ KD Osborn

PS : Be safe against coronavirus, here in France our hospital are full and good luck to every dolfans
Is your 7a pick suppose to be KJ Osborn out of Miami, the WR? I think that kid has some potential for a late round pick.
I’d rather use 5th round pick on another position, keep Rosen for now. I think we can take a swing at a different position if need there, and hope to find one of those gems.
I do like addressing the O line often in this draft.

Your 1a and 1B aren't happening unless you give up 1c and at least one other pick.

Hello

5a / Vildor

7a/ KD Osborn

Nope, we better not be drafting a RB in the first round

Hello

5a / Vildor

7a/ KD Osborn

If Miami were to sign any FAs in the next 10 days, it couldn't be anyone good enough to demand guaranteed money. Miami currently has little room in cap and can't afford too much this year, unless someone will work for minimal this year and big bucks later.

What's going on with Snacks Harrison? I know he's 31 but he plays true NT 0 technique. I'd like to gauge interest before the draft.

Is your 7a pick suppose to be KJ Osborn out of Miami, the WR? I think that kid has some potential for a late round pick.
I’d rather use 5th round pick on another position, keep Rosen for now. I think we can take a swing at a different position if need there, and hope to find one of those gems.
I do like addressing the O line often in this draft.

Yes it's him

Great post. Phins fan in France? Awesome. Are the Dolphins popular there NFL wise?

Back
Top Bottom