Nov. 23 Washington (4-5)
Nov. 27 @Dallas (7-2)
Dec. 7 @New England (7-2)
Dec. 15 Philadelphia (6-3)
Dec. 21 @Buffalo (4-5)
Dec. 28 NY Jets (3-6)

Opponents W/L Record (36-27)

OK, here is what I see happening:

NE will finsih up either 10-6 or 11-5. They SHOULD beat Houston, Jacksonville, and Buffalo (3 Wins). Probable losses to Dallas, Indy, Miami (that's right) (3 Losses). Toss up - NY Jets.

We CAN finish VERY STRONG!!!! We should beat Baltimore, Washington, New England, Buffalo and NY Jets. (5 Wins). Possible losses to either Dallas or Philadelphia (1 loss) - I don't see us losing to both!

We finish tied with NE for first in the Division but we win the Division since we have a better division record.

I know that things have looked bleak during the last three losses, but we need to be optimistic about our chances.

The season is not over............We still have 7 games and we can get this in gear!

We have all of the players that we started the season with - when EVERYONE had visions of us going to the Superbowl!

Don't quit on this team, and don't lost faith!

Nice Post. I agree with most of waht you said, Though i think Our 1 loss the rest of the way will be a Division Loss. Dallas and Philly are just not that good

Why do you think we can win in NE and Buffalo? two division rivals that no matter what their record, play us tough every year. We have proven that we can't win those games away in the cold in years past. I'll believe it when I see it.

Beating Dallas in Dallas on a short week will be no easy task, not to mention the Big Tuna will outcoach Wan-can't by a mile.

Philly is a toss up. They can put up some points and our offense can't. Enough said.

Thus I see us 4-3 or 3-4 making .500 or slightly better.

Don't get me wrong... I'd love to see us make a run, but I'm realistic.

Originally posted by BigFinFan
New England Schedule (7-2)

Nov. 16 Dallas (7-2)
Nov. 23 @Houston (3-6)
Nov. 30 @Indianapolis (7-2)
Dec. 7 Miami (5-4)
Dec. 14 Jacksonville (2-7)
Dec. 20 @NY Jets (3-6)
Dec. 27 Buffalo (4-5)

Opponents W/L Record (31-30)

Miami Schedule (5-4)

Nov. 16 Baltimore (5-4)
Nov. 23 Washington (4-5)
Nov. 27 @Dallas (7-2)
Dec. 7 @New England (7-2)
Dec. 15 Philadelphia (6-3)
Dec. 21 @Buffalo (4-5)
Dec. 28 NY Jets (3-6)

Opponents W/L Record (36-27)

OK, here is what I see happening:

NE will finsih up either 10-6 or 11-5. They SHOULD beat Houston, Jacksonville, and Buffalo (3 Wins). Probable losses to Dallas, Indy, Miami (that's right) (3 Losses). Toss up - NY Jets.

We CAN finish VERY STRONG!!!! We should beat Baltimore, Washington, New England, Buffalo and NY Jets. (5 Wins). Possible losses to either Dallas or Philadelphia (1 loss) - I don't see us losing to both!

We finish tied with NE for first in the Division but we win the Division since we have a better division record.

I know that things have looked bleak during the last three losses, but we need to be optimistic about our chances.

The season is not over............We still have 7 games and we can get this in gear!

We have all of the players that we started the season with - when EVERYONE had visions of us going to the Superbowl!

Don't quit on this team, and don't lost faith!
the last 2 weeks on both of those schedules are killers, or winners, how ever you want to look at it!;)

Re: Re: Strenght of Schedule (Miami and NE)

Originally posted by dolfan06
the last 2 weeks on both of those schedules are killers, or winners, how ever you want to look at it!;)

I prefer winner for Fins and killer for Pats.
:)

Originally posted by dolfan4good
Why do you think we can win in NE and Buffalo? two division rivals that no matter what their record, play us tough every year. We have proven that we can't win those games away in the cold in years past. I'll believe it when I see it.

Beating Dallas in Dallas on a short week will be no easy task, not to mention the Big Tuna will outcoach Wan-can't by a mile.

Philly is a toss up. They can put up some points and our offense can't. Enough said.

Thus I see us 4-3 or 3-4 making .500 or slightly better.

Don't get me wrong... I'd love to see us make a run, but I'm realistic.

This is more likely, It's sad to say. We SHOULD beat Dallas, but they're playing above their talen & we're playing below ours. We'll see.

i believe the only games we might lose are to dallas and the pats again. Given that dallas is hot right now and is playing extremely well. And the pats gave us a good game taking it into overtime. i don't know maybe we will win the rest of the games. that would be great but seems a little out of this world. :-)

Although DW has lost this team, I persoanlly think that these players have something to prove.

I see a HUGE RUN coming on!

Go Phins!

That's the spirit.......KEEP THE FAITH!!!!! Fins 27 Ravens 3. Ricky has 27 for 123 and 3 TD's!!!!!

rickey will have a good game i believe. he has to be embarrassed by his past performances. he can't be scared to lower his head and get hit though.

View from an outsider!

You should beat Baltimore, But if BG plays, I think the Ravens can give you guys some trouble. That defense is fast and good and we've seen what can happen when BG faces a good fast defense. 1-0 (if JF plays)

Washington at night at home should be a slam dunk win for you guys. 2-0

At Dallas on a short week, You guys got screwed on the Schedule on this one. Dallas has a big advantage going in. 2-1

At NE in December, This is a very tough Road division game and NE is playing well. I see another loss. 2-2

Philly is tough, but this is just the type of game you guys always win. 3-2

At Buffalo on December 21st! Sorry I think the Bills win this one! we're a different team at home, 3-3

You'll kill the Jets in week 17. 4-3

That's a 9-7 finish, but I can see the Baltimore and Philly game going either way.

don't kill me, I think I was fair!

Man it would be great to see RW and BG light up the Ravens D for 200 rushing and 300 passing!

That would turn the season around in a hurry!

it would turn the season around. if you think your going to lose then you probably will. they need to go into every game believing they can come out on top. even if it seems impossible

You were fair....In your Opinion. Only thing is I believe we will get a Split of Divisional games on the road. Here is How I see it:
Ravens W
Skins W
Cowboys W (Short week or Not, Carter is not going to have a good day, and noone runs on us.)
Pats W(We are better than they are, and we will win this one!!!
EaglesW
Bills L (Tough game to get up there)
Jets W That is 11-5 with a Shot at The Division!!!!

Back
Top Bottom