Strenght of Schedule (Miami and NE) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Strenght of Schedule (Miami and NE)

i don't agree with the phins losing to the bills. hopefully the dolphins will just turn thiscrappy season around and win it all. :-)

Originally posted by Dolphin Dan
You were fair....In your Opinion. Only thing is I believe we will get a Split of Divisional games on the road. Here is How I see it:
Ravens W
Skins W
Cowboys W (Short week or Not, Carter is not going to have a good day, and noone runs on us.)
Pats W(We are better than they are, and we will win this one!!!
EaglesW
Bills L (Tough game to get up there)
Jets W That is 11-5 with a Shot at The Division!!!!
i like these numbers!:D ;)

Thanks for sharing your optimism guys...

...I have lost mine.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to the more optimistic of these outcomes happen but I think we've regressed rather than progressed this season. As such, December looks like 2-2 to me (no change there - losses on the road, wins at home if we can recover our pride in being an NFL franchise with a history).

Baltimore and Washington could go either way for me. After the TEN game I can't help but think we are in big trouble. But with both Zach and Pat back we're in any game.

Sorry to anyone who seriously thinks we can win in NE in December, but I believe the Pats are on a similar roll to the one where they made the SB and it has eveything to do with Bellichick the strategist making do with a modest talent level.

What up everybody, this my first post....I write what I see and feel regardless of popular opinion...I am a die hard dolphins fan and have ALWAYS been one.....ok, now for my assessment of the rest of our season.....

I do not think that we need to win the AFC east to get into the playoffs, nor do i think we will win the AFC east....the problem is not who we can beat, but who can beat us....teams know that all it takes is effective blitzing and run stopping, and our offense really can't score.....the past two teams have definitely exploited us so badly that they've made a blueprint for other teams to follow....couple that with the inability of our coaches to game plan properly and we are staring another non-playoff season in the face....I think we CAN make the playoffs, whether we do or not really is a reflection of how our coaches scheme for the following 7 games....they now know that they need to come up with better formations, plays, BLOCKING SCHEMES, routes, special team designs....all that stuff...if they do then we can go very far, if they don't, well, hey, my name will be our off-season.....

In my opinion:
We need to have a better schedule than the denver broncos for us to steal the last wild card and make the playoffs....thats about the only way i see it happening....the patriots are taking this division merely because of one man, and that is Bill Belicheck.....so here is the Denver remaining schedule

Denver -

San Diego (W)
Chicago (W)
@Oakland (W)
KC (L)
Cleveland (W)
@Indy (L)
@GB (L)

thats how i see it panning out....I think we will lose in NE, one of the Buf/NYJ games, and maybe to Dallas.....either way I think we beat Denver out for the wild card.....hopefully though, plummer doesn't come back as his old self....and again....WE HAVE TO STEP IT UP....IF WE DON'T, YOU, I, AND EVERYONE ELSE WILL NOT BE WATCHING THE DOLPHINS IN THE PLAYOFFS!

Welcome Total-Revamp! I agree with your post, except I think that Blatimore will be no gimme and Monday Night game against Philly is a toss up.

There is no game left on our schedule that we can't win!

We will be in the playoffs, and we will beat New England!!!!

Originally posted by BigFinFan

Dude - you arein Cali - you must ROCK!
don't forget YOUR importance on this board. the SD game was moved for sure, but if it were still in SD i'd know exactly where to go and i didn't until you put the info in a thread. it helped alot!;)

Back
Top Bottom