Strikeouts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Strikeouts

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
No I'm not referring to the work-products of Randy Johnson, Nolan Ryan, Sandy Koufax, Steve Carlton and now Yu Darvish among others.

Instead, it would be nice sometimes to emphasize a point, especially sarcastically by crossing-out a word visibily. In some forums I frequent it's an available option usually found right next to the underline symbol. Either way, short of that, in a bunch of forums, it's possible to manually insert a variation of a strike/strikeout tag to achieve this effect : word, [STRIKE]word[/STRIKE] or [STRIKEOUT]word[/STRIKEOUT]. However, none of those seem to work here...

So, my suggestion would be, if possible, to add the code for strikeout as an option, or re-code the program(again if possible) to at least be able to manually insert one of those 3 options.

Whaddya you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: The Status Quo

Update:Update:
[STRIKE]Update:[/STRIKE]
[STRIKEOUT]Update:[/STRIKEOUT]

guess this thread inquiry (enquiry for RR etc) got fogged over, obscured in the fervor of the gun lobby avi thread, eh?

IDK. maybe back burner. I have a lot more to worry about with the site, and upgrades than a nifty little feature. thanks for bringing it to my attention though.

Im with Vaark. This is an awesome feature that I would love to have on FH. Ive seen and used it on other boards and when used properly it brings a lot to the board.

Back
Top Bottom