Strong Safety

thebigshow405

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hey who is going to be our strong safety this year? Yeremiah Bell? Bua? We signed Tebucky Jones and Travares Tillman but both play FS. Sounds to me like a guaranteed position we will address in the draft

kingfin

Hammered
Reaction score
I dont wanna go there ,because Bell should get his shot.Maybe in the 5th round it might be a good pick to draft a SS.but 1, 3 ,4 ,ill stay away from that.

Dubfire

Deep Dish Fan
Reaction score
Tebucky Jones was playing out of position. He's much more effective at SS and I think you'll see him there where he is much more productive.

BocaHighQB

Scout Team
Reaction score
Tebucky Jones is a natural SS he played FS in NO and now will be a SS in Miami.

FIREMEDIC822

New Era
Reaction score
thebigshow405 said:
Hey who is going to be our strong safety this year? Yeremiah Bell? Bua? We signed Tebucky Jones and Travares Tillman but both play FS. Sounds to me like a guaranteed position we will address in the draft
I doubt you will see Saban leave a position open like that and hope to find an automatic starter in the draft. T. Jones is a SS and will be our guy till beaten out.

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
Tebucky is the SS - he can run and lay the wood, who knows... he might discover how to grab an INT this year.

Joey 22

Second String
Reaction score
Actually the big Q? is FS since Tebucky will play SS. and Bell and Tillman are not the most reliable FS, I would like to see Marviel Undrewood in the 5th or if we aquire a sixth that would be more appropiate.

Top Bottom