‘Stud” Cutler making different type of impression | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

‘Stud” Cutler making different type of impression

I think Cutler will actually be a bright spot on the team. I do like RT but dont like him being so conservative all the time. I really cannot wait to see Cutler let it fly. He has a confidence about him that I like in a QB. I bet he wouldn't have came back for anyone else but the Dolphins because of Gase. In the preseason, I thought Cutler did some things RT just doesn't do. The pocket presence is the most obvious. Jay could easily have had 3 TDs last game. (Parker got caught, and Kenny got interfered) With Ajayi, Cutler's job becomes all that much easier.

I think Cutler will actually be a bright spot on the team. I do like RT but dont like him being so conservative all the time. I really cannot wait to see Cutler let it fly. He has a confidence about him that I like in a QB. I bet he wouldn't have came back for anyone else but the Dolphins because of Gase. In the preseason, I thought Cutler did some things RT just doesn't do. The pocket presence is the most obvious. Jay could easily have had 3 TDs last game. (Parker got caught, and Kenny got interfered) With Ajayi, Cutler's job becomes all that much easier.

I can't wait, either. He seems perfect for what this offense is tailored to. Another week of rest and chemistry may actually be a blessing.

If he goes off, he will kill this bland perception of leadership. Which will cut the rah-rah cognitive dissonance in the NFL by at least 20% in my opinion.

While I believe Cutler probably reads the defense better, has better pocket presence, and will get the ball out faster than Ryan. It seems they both have a problem fumbling the ball.

Though I disagree on the reads defenses better, considering he throws some really bad head scratching INTs, I have to believe Gase will keep him controlled.

Also though he is not as athletic, or accurate as Ryan, he does have a very good deep ball, and is more willing to go deep with it then Ryan.

I think its very funny how Jay ****ing Cutler suddently became this exciting pro bowl QB who's going to take "chances" and take this offense to a whole different level... Jay ****ing Cutler...?LOL! I cant wait to read this board in a month...

I think its very funny how Jay ****ing Cutler suddently became this exciting pro bowl QB who's going to take "chances" and take this offense to a whole different level... Jay ****ing Cutler...?LOL! I cant wait to read this board in a month...

Then just who exactly would you have to take over for Tannehill....Matt Moore? Cutler will do fine. I like Tannehill, but we didn't lose an Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady when Ryan went down.

It's going to be an aggravating season on here that's for sure. Those rooting for Cutler will strain there arms patting themselves on the back when he does well. Those rooting for him to fail, because they want so badly to believe nobody can possibly replace the great Ryan Tannehill, are going to pounce when he plays poorly. There will be some of both, it's gonna be tough.

Then just who exactly would you have to take over for Tannehill....Matt Moore? Cutler will do fine. I like Tannehill, but we didn't lose an Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady when Ryan went down.
Im not saying Cutler was a bad signing, Im just saying its hilarious reading the difference in opinion these days compared to the Cutler thread that was brought up before Tannehill got injured... Go read the thread...

I've read the thread (s). Of course it's different now. It's FH, after all. People are hopping on the Cutler wagon. What do you expect?

If you accept the Chicago Bears fans' opinion of Cutler and think they are useful, you might be interested in my opinion of that fan base.

When I followed "Da Bears", while Gase was their OC, I was confused at their anger with Cutler. After watching a rehash's of their 1985? season that kept coming up, it became clear what those fans wanted. The Chicago fans are still waiting for incarnation of Jim McMahon for their QB. A physical quarterback who was basically nuts and was a "Bad Boy" who didn't take direction well. He was a behavioral copy of Mike Ditka. This is what Chicago fans crave. Anything else didn't measure up. This is the only explanation I could find for their strident, bordering on irrational complaints about Cutler. I now no longer consider Chicago Bears fans opinions worth listening to.

It's going to be an aggravating season on here that's for sure. Those rooting for Cutler will strain there arms patting themselves on the back when he does well. Those rooting for him to fail, because they want so badly to believe nobody can possibly replace the great Ryan Tannehill, are going to pounce when he plays poorly. There will be some of both, it's gonna be tough.
Nobody here, maybe except for some Jets fans, is rooting for Jay Cutler to fail. We all want the team to win. I'm a believer in Tannehill and I think he's the better QB but if Cutler takes us to the Playoffs, I'm going to enjoy the ride.

Back
Top Bottom