Studesville and Godsey named co-offensive coordinators | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Studesville and Godsey named co-offensive coordinators

The only thing worse than having two OC's is having not one but tow bad OC's

Godsey: “Hey, Eric, did you draw up the game plan?”

Studesville: “What? No. I thought it was your week to do it”

Frye: ”Hey guys, look at what I made with my Etcha A Sketch”

If you look back in this thread, you'll see I posted " this is a built in excuse" for this season. Terrible move by Flo. He needed to bring in an experienced OC to handle that side of the ball.

Sad thing is Studesville is widely considered a very good RB coach - I hope we can keep him in that capacity beyond this failed experiment.

Two offensive coordinators it’s just another long line of idiocy by the coaching staff and the front office it just makes you wanna scream!

I was never on the Tua bandwagon. That does not make me a pro or an anti Tua fan. I was satisfied with whomever the Team selected. I personally felt that any drafted QB is better off spending his first year on the sidelines. With Tua's last injury that affected his pelvis, this seemed to be even more important.

I feel Tua did better then could reasonably be expected and that he worked well with everyone in the QB room.

I feel a team should always have a drafted QB on the team being prepped for the replacement of the current QB. This is not the same thing as a backup QB, just a potential future replacement so that when you need one you have one.

For a backup QB I want an older vet with experience on several teams. His job is to be an immediate, but short term replacement who we can expect to help keep us competitive for a few games until the QB we have been grooming gets a lot of reps with the 1st string.

In the end we would continuously draft, train and eventually use or trade off our drafted QB's . The will be replaced with other drafted QB's.

I want to see what Tua can do this upcoming year, but if a trade pops up where we can get a lot of draft picks and a n experienced QB, then we should consider it.
You mean someone like...Fitz??

I am thrilled someone bumped this.

Thrilled I tell you.

Because I was DEAD on (as were a number of us) but those with Aqua and Orange color goggles argued with me to no end.

I will say exactly what I said months ago, we could not convince one qualified human being on earth to OC this unit thus we got stuck with Andy and Dwight running the office.

What does that tell you?

Now we know......and it ain't good....

Either people don't want to work with Flo OR people don't / didn't believe in Tua.

Both are bad and probably why we were telling perspective OCs about our Watson interest to draw them in....

What a clown shoe crew.....

Back
Top Bottom