Studesville To Stay On In Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Studesville To Stay On In Miami

lots of blown pass protects from the backs too. another meh one for me
Can't argue with you there. That's the main reason Gore got so much run.

Drake, and Ballage need to step up in that area if they want to be top flight NFL backs.

Its the type of thing where any hesitation kills you. It has to become second nature, without thinking about it. Reflex, if you will.

Its also no accident that backs considered to have good "vision", are also generally good pass blockers

Did either of those guys really do that great of a job? Oh well whatever.

Can't argue with you there. That's the main reason Gore got so much run.

Drake, and Ballage need to step up in that area if they want to be top flight NFL backs.

Its the type of thing where any hesitation kills you. It has to become second nature, without thinking about it. Reflex, if you will.

Its also no accident that backs considered to have good "vision", are also generally good pass blockers

I think gore played more because of the need to maintain the sticks and get what the play and blocking offered for consistently. But yeah our backs have to be more consistent in pass pro

I think gore played more because of the need to maintain the sticks and get what the play and blocking offered for consistently. But yeah our backs have to be more consistent in pass pro
Yes. That too, particularly on early downs.

He also played in a lot of 3rd down situation, as well.

Welp … it's official. He's a stud, and we're all just living in Studesville.

Race horses have it good. They're elite athletes, then when they retire, they get put out to stud. I want a career like that.

Back
Top Bottom