Stupid...Just Stupid... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stupid...Just Stupid...

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
How does a cop in Miami Beach not recognize one of the most famous men in Miami ?

Ricky

They couldn't possibly be living happy lives, since they obviously don't watch football.

Originally posted by Muck
They couldn't possibly be living happy lives, since they obviously don't watch football.

Odd huh? I've actually come across people who don't like or watch football, and I don't think that there are posters of Miami's famous people hanging up in the police station.

Nice article about Ricky. He really seems to be at peace with himself.

Originally posted by fairbanksb

Odd huh? I've actually come across people who don't like or watch football, and I don't think that there are posters of Miami's famous people hanging up in the police station.

Actually I don't think you need posters in a police station. I think you would have to have been living under a rock last year to not know who he was if you lived in Miami.

ZOD you have to understand a lot of guys wear Dreads in the Miami area, they're just across from the islands and a lot of people from there comes to the S. FL area to live and some to practice they're religion..so these guys may have really not recognized him. The part of that report that concern me more was that they laugh when he said he lived on Davie..that was a more indicting statment of the police than the recognition thing.

Okay, more 230 pound muscle bound dreadlocked men ?

Is anyone down there on South Beach scouting ? :lol:

I think what they meant by "fit the description" was that he was a black man with dreadlocks in an affluent neighborhood.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
The part of that report that concern me more was that they laugh when he said he lived on Davie..that was a more indicting statment of the police than the recognition thing.

MDFINFAN-

I agree with you completely but Ricky said he lived on Ocean Drive.

Not that it changes anything but there's a BIG difference between Ocean Drive and Davie.

God, I HATE Broward. It's an unhealthy obsession. :D

awesome article, that was a great read.

Ricky just seems so normal its hilarous. I could imagine him on his bike, and being stopped by these two pansys. I could imagine his face too, and the face of the third cop that comes. But its true, a black man with dreadlocks in a rich, white, senior citizen area, can be suspicious. By now, everyone in SoFla should know him automatically...

Those guys are idiots.. Apologies should be given to Ricky for the "lack of knowledge"..:lol: Just kidding.. I know many people that don't give 2 sh*ts about footabll, especially here in Vegas where there are no Professional football teams except te Arena Leaguers.. You know those 2 guys are getting their balls busted every day by the "3rd cop".. That'll be an unforgetable mistake.. What a joke..

Originally posted by The Beach Bum
Ricky just seems so normal its hilarous.

That is very true.. For a player with that much talent and superior athletic ability, he sure does not hold himself up as though all people would had they been him.. Maybe the most non-arrogant player in NFL considering the way he acts and his talent level.. Most players would of cussed those 2 cops out for disrespecting them...

Cops A and B must have just been your typical white guys who can't seem to distinquish between different black people, like, say... Ricky Williams and Michael Jackson... or Starr Jones and Halle Berry.

We're just easily confused, -- I don't know how to explain it.:confused:

that was a cool article until i read the end... and it kind of went nowhere. lol

Originally posted by Phan4Ever
Cops A and B must have just been your typical white guys who can't seem to distinquish between different black people, like, say... Ricky Williams and Michael Jackson... or Starr Jones and Halle Berry.

Correction... Michael Jackson isn't a black guy... were not quite sure what (s)he is, but it's definately not a black guy...

oh... wait, do you mean that reciever that used to play for cleveland? Well, yeah, he's a black guy, but he's hardly famous. ;)

Originally posted by Barbarian

Correction... Michael Jackson isn't a black guy... we're not quite sure what (s)he is, but it's definitely not a black guy...

Are you saying that America is the only place where a poor black boy can grow up to become a rich white woman?
;)

Back
Top Bottom