Sun vs. Clippers | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sun vs. Clippers

That was a great game! after Raja hit that 3 I also felt it was over for the Clips,you could see it on the Clippers bench that dejected look on their faces.Looks like L.A. is going to go 0 for 2 against the city of Phoenix in the playoffs:mad: .The weird thing is the Suns got Bell for defense and I think he's been one of their leading scores if not the top scorer in the playoffs for them.

Amars said:
6.8 seconds. That the time it took Cassell to pass halfcourt not more then 8 sec. Total bullsh*t. A pivotal posession. I cant even believe they are looking for that with the game on the line.

yeah, I couldn't believe that either. I guess it didn't reset after the timeout.

The shot clock doesnt reset after timeouts, and everyone knows that..I dont see how Sam and Dunleavy overlooked it...I cant understand why anyone would blame the refs, it was the right call to make...Clips shouls have inbounded the bal at midcourt, and avoided the whole mess...

Id like to emphasize that this is far from over though, the SUNS have a good shot at winning one of the 2 games left, but the Clips could beat us twice in a row without hesitation...Its going to be interesting to see how this young inexperienced team handles the pressure with their backs against the wall though...

Amars said:
6.8 seconds. That the time it took Cassell to pass halfcourt not more then 8 sec. Total bullsh*t. A pivotal posession. I cant even believe they are looking for that with the game on the line.
Uhhh taking a timeout doesn't refresh the eight second clock. It was a costly mistake by the Clippers.

Should refs not look to enforce the rules because the game is on the line? How much sense does that make? A rule is a rule. Violation. Turnover.

I didnt record the game so I cant go back and look but the ball went out of bounds then they called timeout. That why they took it out from the sideline because it went out of bounds. Therefore they should reset the clock. They just showed it on cold pizza that where I got the 6.8 seconds.

Sun at the Clippers..wow what a series this turned out to be. Game 6 goes to the clippers....:escape: :lol:

Get ready for another nail bitter. Suns fan must have high blood pressure this playoffs.

Amars said:
Get ready for another nail bitter. Suns fan must have high blood pressure this playoffs.

This is going to be a run and gun game, espn is saying that Nash is getting warn out, he tired...uh oh!!

Back
Top Bottom