Sun vs. Clippers | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sun vs. Clippers

Amars said:
Dam I read your post and I was watching the game and they havent even passed in the ball. Then I noticed I was about 5 sec behind because of TIVO. Took out the excitement.

My bad........:lol: :lol: :lol:

i thought I was slow posting...:sidelol:

Yes, it was a great game...The Suns proved they can hang with the Clippers in the low post too...I still think game 2 was a fluke, the Suns were tired they plataeued the night before, and they had no where to go but down...

bullseyeguy said:
Yes, it was a great game...The Suns proved they can hang with the Clippers in the low post too...I still think game 2 was a fluke, the Suns were tired they plataeued the night before, and they had no where to go but down...

yeah, that's it they were tired.......J/K:lol:
Could be true,I thought it was going to turn into a Lakers/Suns Series
Win 1 lose 3 then win 3. Guess not. Should go to game 6.

IM not taking anything away from the Clippers, they are a great team, and they easily could of won this game tonight..But you could tell the Suns were tired last game, they werent going for boards, they were slow and looked really complacent out there...To lose the rebound battle by 31, you know something isnt right...

bullseyeguy said:
IM not taking anything away from the Clippers, they are a great team, and they easily could of won this game tonight..But you could tell the Suns were tired last game, they werent going for boards, they were slow and looked really complacent out there...To lose the rebound battle by 31, you know something isnt right...

I agree with you, all teams get fatigued now and then, and the Clips took advantage and out ran them.

It's going to be a good game 4, that's for sure. Maybe Amars and I will go to that one.:D

how bout that foul on Magette. That was crap. Anyways game over suns up 2-1. Lets hope the rest of series is as close as game 3.

icephinfan said:

It's going to be a good game 4, that's for sure. Maybe Amars and I will go to that one.:D

If I went to that game I would throw my beer at RAJA.

Artest part deux

Amars said:
If I went to that game I would throw my beer at RAJA.

Artest part deux

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
So are you going for the Suns or Clips??? My bad I forgot.

Dude, Raja cant even be close to compared to Artest, he made one mental mistake, that he was baited into and apologized after the game....We have already discussed this to lengths though....

bullseyeguy said:
Dude, Raja cant even be close to compared to Artest, he made one mental mistake, that he was baited into and apologized after the game....We have already discussed this to lengths though....

I was just kidding. Im going for the clips since the lakers are eliminated. But that doesnt mean Im going to watch the games. If my daughter wants to watch the disney channel Ill change it. That will never happen if the lakers were playin.

My daughters are 2 and 4, they are as loud as me during the games....I love hearing them chant "GO SUNS, GO SUNS"...They are the same way with the Dolphins, "GO DOLPHINS!!!!"...

Cool. My daughter is 2 also and she cheers for the dolphins. My wife hates it because she a broncos fan.

Amars said:
Cool. My daughter is 2 also and she cheers for the dolphins. My wife hates it because she a broncos fan.

You have a little Dolphins cheerleader.........ALRIGHT!!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom