Sunday Football Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Football Thread

Pretty sure best case is we stay the 1 seed with KC, Baltimore, and Jags losing. Worst case is we fall back to 4 with all of them winning.
Someone on TV just mentioned that the Browns can also emerge as the #1 seed after today.

Want to see what this Cincy offense does without Burrow.
I don’t think much. Higgins is out again. I saw Browning a lot at U of W, but he’s got an average arm at best. Went undrafted for a reason.

I don’t think much. Higgins is out again. I saw Browning a lot at U of W, but he’s got an average arm at best. Went undrafted for a reason.
First series was a 3 and out.......and ugly.

I think Dieter's game got all screwed up by the Flores administration and his ridiculous Oline coaches.
That regime couldn’t identify or develop quality lineman. The deck was stacked against Tua and the offense for this and many other reasons. However the oline debacle by Flores and co had to be at the top of that list.

I'd rather JAX wins today. HOU has a much easier schedule remaining.
You would rather play Jax than Houston in the playoffs?

I wouldn't. Beyond that, Jax would have a greater chance of being on the road than Houston.

I don't understand your logic.

You would rather play Jax than Houston in the playoffs?

I wouldn't. Beyond that, Jax would have a greater chance of being on the road than Houston.

I don't understand your logic.
I think its the Stroud hype that has people concerned.

Back
Top Bottom