Sunday game thread. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday game thread.

Bills are irrelevant...division over...we want every 10-4 team to lose...Ravens lose and Texans lose
It’s not irrelevant at all. I know they clinched the division last week. If they win this week and the Steelers lose though, I’m saying they would rest some starters from having a locked in 2 seed (assuming the Chiefs beat the Falcons)

Years ago with Shula coaching on the last week, we played Detroit I think. Our own game meant squat to us. Didn't matter if we won or loss. However the Oakland Denver game on the same day determined our playoff status. We needed one of those two teams to lose, I don't remember which. Because their loss gave us a better conference record. I believe we got in but as I said in another thread, my memory sucks. Soon after, the NFL went to all division games in week 17 so that situation never happens again.

Today you’re rooting for the Jets to beat cleveland. The reason why is because if the Jets beat cleveland today, we make the playoffs (even if we lose next week) as long as Pittsburgh beats Cleveland, or Jacksonville beats Indy (next week).
If Cleveland wins today, and we lose in Buffalo, we are largely at the mercy of Jacksonville beating Indy, or Cincinnati beating Baltimore next week to get into the playoffs.

those aren’t the only scenarios, but they are the ones in our favor.

Put simply you want Buffalo, Indy and Green Bay to win. Thats the way for Buffalo to clinch the 2 seed and treat a must win for the Dolphins like a bye week. Or at least after the first quarter. They’ll probably start the starters and then give them two drives

Not even worth watching Ravens Giants.....Giants aren't even competitive. Over by halftime

Damn Tee Higgins and AJ green with big drops.

maybe a long FG coming

crap, missed it.

Back
Top Bottom