Sunday Night Football: Patriots @ Lions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Night Football: Patriots @ Lions

ladeback

Lurking
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
No thread yet? Lions up 3-0 end of 1st. I thought maybe Detroit would play NE tough tonight. If they somehow pull this off, we're 2 games up in the division. How nice would that be after the first 3 weeks of the season?

1st quarter is over and Detroit is dominating in every aspect except the scoreboard: 3-0 only. They begin the 2nd quarter on the NE 24-yard line. Go Lions.

This would be the cherry on top of this Sunday if it holds up.

You never want to count the Patriots out and you shouldn't but man that secondary is looking bad for them. They made Bortles look like an all-star the previous game and so far the Lions are showing it wasn't a fluke.

After seeing how we ran the ball today...I hope we can get a push between the tackles next week. Blount and Johnson are doing well and are sustaining drives.

You never want to count the Patriots out and you shouldn't but man that secondary is looking bad for them. They made Bortles look like an all-star the previous game and so far the Lions are showing it wasn't a fluke.
The NE offense looks like **** as well - so far.

Is the Lions DL that good or have the Patriots OL declined that much? They are feasting on NEs RBs in the backfield.

I don't won't to curse us for next week but I think we got a chance.NE looks like i brady vs an old man

Does any of the Tannehaters raise hell when Brady is missing all over the place on his deep balls?

No?

Back
Top Bottom