Sunday Ticket... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Ticket...

Or...if you, or a significant other or child are a college student...you can pay $99 per year.

NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV service is only available to non-DIRECTV customers who live in select multi-dwelling unit buildings (apartments, condos, etc.,) nationwide in the U.S. where DIRECTV service is not available, live in select areas within various metropolitan cities, live in a residence that has been verified as unable to receive DIRECTV satellite TV service due to obstructions blocking access to satellite signals, or are college students. NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV U only available to students actively enrolled in post-secondary educational institutions.

Fire Stick is a legal streaming equipment from Amazon. You do get NFL Sunday Ticket with Amazon Prime or AmazonTV (or whatever those were called) and the Fire Stick.

https://nflst.directv.com/amazon

I must be missing the part where it says Amazon prime members get a subscription to direct tvs Sunday ticket. I think it reads that if you already paid to have a log in to direct tvs Sunday ticket you can then download their app on Amazon's firestick to watch the games.

Amazon does stream the Thursday games if I'm not mistaken on that tho

I must be missing the part where it says Amazon prime members get a subscription to direct tvs Sunday ticket. I think it reads that if you already paid to have a log in to direct tvs Sunday ticket you can then download their app on Amazon's firestick to watch the games.

Amazon does stream the Thursday games if I'm not mistaken on that tho
You might be right and like I said I am not sure how it exactly works.

Maybe this helps

How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket on Amazon Prime

https://www.dailydot.com/upstream/nfl-sunday-ticket-amazon-prime/

Basically you pay for the Sunday Ticket online with DirecTV and then access the Sunday Ticket via Amazon Prime which means @CRIOS can access Sunday Ticket via Amazon Prime and his Firestick as long as he pays for it first. :nah:

Yeah from what I've seen the cheapest legal way in is to get someone you know who is in college to let you use their info. That's a stream only option for 99$.

Back
Top Bottom