Sunday's Camp Report (long) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday's Camp Report (long)

expletive deleted!!

that was an amazing report. i can't wait for the season. dude that was a great thing you've done for this board. thanks for the great effort, for those of us that can't make it to camp.

Dude, I don't care if it is too tedious or takes all the fun out of it. You mst continue o od this type of reporting for every camp you go to!!!! If for no other reason to help your fellow brethren on the WEST Coast get a feel for what you guys get to experience live!!! Honestly that was a great report. Between yourself and Ozzy I almost feel like I am there.

I would be willing to pay for reporting like that. It's the kind of thing the Sentinel should be doing for those of us who PAY for that stupid Fins Insider.

Very nice stuff Dude!!

Mad props for that report. That was a perfect way to describe camp so we'd really know what went on. I'm sure it sucked doing all that like you said but plllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee ....do it again.:D Just kidding man, thanks for the hard work.

Yeah it was Jim Berry. He got into the crowd and interviewed 3 fans, first one being me! I answered 5 questions, 2 of which made it on the very last segment on 4's Sports show last night.. Im still pumped! lol

Big Thanks to everyone for the support. It makes the effort worth while.

I was planning on going to the 7pm practice today, but it's been raining off and on all day, so we'll see.

Very nice. I actually was able to get a feel for what went on even though I don't have the numbers of the camp fodder I know who the starters are.

Back
Top Bottom