Suns vs. Heat | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Heat

TerryTate said:
Man, shaq brings teh celebs, P-Diddy, Agassi, Cal Ripken, etc...

And Brandy's ugly self is there to cheer on her shot-chucking boyfriend, Q-Rich. :D

You remember that Brandy/Monica video a long time ago, "The Boy is Mine"? Yeah, funniest video ever...Brady had a big azz booger in her nose at one point, which is why I'll never forget that video.

X-Con said:
And Brandy's ugly self is there to cheer on her shot-chucking boyfriend, Q-Rich. :D

You remember that Brandy/Monica video a long time ago, "The Boy is Mine"? Yeah, funniest video ever...Brady had a big azz booger in her nose at one point, which is why I'll never forget that video.

Man, now i gotta watch that video

LOL

Dwyane Freaking Wade!!!!!!!11one!!@

15 points in the quarter, 35 entering the 4th....a stuff of Amare and then a 65 footer to top of the quarter...WOW

guys i had to get out of my bed for this play, first he blocks stoudamire and then he hits that 60 footer to end the 3rd quarter unfreakinbelievable play.....

Mindwarp said:
What I Miss

Get the TiVo ready for SportsCenter tonight. Wade is taking over.

3rd quarter winding down. Amare Stoudemire goes up....Wade blocks it, strips it, dribbles.......then nails a 68-footer to end the quarter.

Shaq has been on the bench more than he's played (or so it seems). And the Heat lead by 15.

Regardless of the score, it's been an entertaining game for both sides.

Back
Top Bottom