Sunshine Network.."Dolphins Special" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunshine Network.."Dolphins Special"

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
I know some of you guys watched it. Correct me if Im wrong,They said the reason they brought in Femi was just in case Konrad struggled (Meaning if he did Then Konrad would be gone and they would keep Femi as the pass catching FB)....they never mentioned anything about Dyer leaving.

And they also said Wanny was most likely to head into the season with 6 Backs out of this list

T.Minor
R.Williams
R.Edwards
L.Henry
R.Konrad
D.Dyer
O.Femi
............They also said McMicheal will be tried at FB for some plays.

Everything looked pretty good.

Well I'm sure McMichael will be tried out in the H-Back position a bit which is kind of a FB/TE hybrid. I once though Konrad could fill that role adequately but I'm not quite sure. McMichael would probably more apt to it in Turner's offense.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
I know some of you guys watched it. Correct me if Im wrong,They said the reason they brought in Femi was just in case Konrad struggled (Meaning if he did Then Konrad would be gone and they would keep Femi as the pass catching FB)....they never mentioned anything about Dyer leaving

that is correct. I believe its Femi that is on the bubble. If Konrad looks good, Femi will be released. Dyer isn't going anywhere. But then again...............................you never know. ;)

Back
Top Bottom