Sunshine Network.. who actually got to see the game??(merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunshine Network.. who actually got to see the game??(merged)

Originally posted by Muck
I saw and taped the game here in Tampa. For some reason, they showed the final two minutes for the first half FOUR TIMES!!! That's right, Randy scored a TD....halftime.....they'd go to break....then come back with 2 mins to go and Lucas warming up on the bench. FOUR TIMES they did this!!!

THEN......they skipped straight to the 4th quarter!! And not the beginning of the 4th. They skip to about 11:00 left in the game!! I really don't like Sunshine. There's always crap like this.

Yeah....I thought I was in some kind of time wharp or in the movie..."Groundhogs Day".

hello all, wondering if anyone who taped the game would be willing to send it to VA to a fellow dolfan. I will pay for a ll shipping costs, Mark

Originally posted by wood
hello all, wondering if anyone who taped the game would be willing to send it to VA to a fellow dolfan. I will pay for a ll shipping costs, Mark

Boy, paying to watch the Dolphins stink up the field...THAT my friend is true dedication. My hat is off to you bro!

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
I told EVERYBODY that the game will not be shown outside of Florida.

They black it out because of NFL revenue rules. It is not up to Sunshine network, it is the NFL.

We can all forget about the last two games as well. If you want to do something about it, write the NFL and complain.

You will have to listen to it on the Net, at least it is still free unlike baseball!

MY COMLAINT ABOUT THE NFL, PLEASE READ!

87's totally right about the nfl, soon we will have to pay for even listening to the game on the internet!
i live in central fl, which was always a phins/bucs area. low and behold (for some unknown bs reason) the nfl thought we needed
another team in fl and picked jax. since then we have lost out to them for some of the phin games. ie this year we will miss 5 phin games on cbs because the nfl wants to push the gaguars. one of those games we will miss is the raiders game, they would rather show jax vs bungles...wtf?
anyway, i have complained to cbs about this, they have NO choice but to show what the nfl wants, supposedly that is part of the reason they won the contract over nbc, cause nbc wanted to show phins games. this is going full circle to what 87 said about paying the nfl, trust me...
so then i complained to the nfl, which got me very generic responses, not dealing at all with the problem. the last time i emailed them, their reply was that they weren't gonna take anymore complaints via email, with no other means of complaining to them...this was very convienient, eh?
here's where the nfl makes more money from its fans. when they aren't showing the "free" phins game, but showing the loser a$$ gags instead, i have CHOICES, and as my boss says, life is full of them...
1. i can miss my teams game and watch sportscenter later. (think the nfl cares?)

2. i can go to a sports bar that's paying out their asses to show nfl ticket to the masses (= more money to the nfl, smokey, drunk, loud, dumbass fans of other teams for me to hang out with).

3. i can get nfl ticket for my house (150-180 dollars a season, which is 4 months, you do the math) nfl makes out again.
and if the game is not a sellout, even though i already paid for it, i don't get to see it, who are you gonna complain to? do they care? HELL NO will the nfl lose a fan? HELL NO, who do they compete with? NO F'IN BODY! (= more money to the nfl)

the sad part is that if it wasn't for people like us, this league would just be another faded xfl hunk of sh1t!

so what did i do this season knowing i'll miss another 5 games of the team that i have been passionate about(to say the least) for 27 years?
I PAID THE NFL MORE MONEY AND BOUGHT THE NFL TICKET!:yell:
with that said, if i don't get all of the phins games this season, guarantee i will find the closest water tower to your f'in complaint dept and i WILL get a response this time!:evil:
**disclaimer, dwb was only joking in the previous paragraph, but he dreams about it often!

sorry this post was so long, i want to leave you folks with some final thoughts, and thanks for letting me vent...

:monkey: gaguars

:monkey: nfl

Originally posted by gottahavefootba

yeah MDFINFAN this SUCKS!!!! I don't remember this problem last year. I can send you the tape if you like.. I have 4 hours of "this program is not available in your area"

Sorry man.. I sent you a email a while ago

Thanks anyway Gotta..It was just to sweet to be true..Life will go on..

Back
Top Bottom