Sunshine Network??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunshine Network???

FinsOnTop

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
What's up with the Sunshine Network. The 'program schedule' for the Dolphins shows nothing, nada, zip.

No Fins TV, no scrimmages, no DW show, no preseason games. Is this right or is there something wrong with the website?

Everythign went to NFL Network.

Sunshine doesn't do Dolphins anymore

Oh frick!!! What about for those of us who don't get the NFL network. That just sucks. All I want is to see the preseason games on tape delay. Is that to much to ask.

:mad:

Anybody have a link or some kind of video of the scrimmage yesterday? I missed sportscenter yesterday :(

FinsOnTop said:
Oh frick!!! What about for those of us who don't get the NFL network. That just sucks. All I want is to see the preseason games on tape delay. Is that to much to ask.

:mad:
Get DirecTV. Greatest investment you will ever make. Don't have to put up with the BS the cable companies are all about

MikeO said:
Everythign went to NFL Network.

Sunshine doesn't do Dolphins anymore
:eek: Question, does this affect the "NFL Pass" subscription that I just renewed? :confused:

Please say no! Dear god, please say NO! :cry:

EDIT: I know I can still listen to the games via the opposing teams' broadcasters, but, DANG IT, I want to hear Mandich!

Ch. 4 will be showing the Pre-season games....right????

BlitPhinFan said:
:eek: Question, does this affect the "NFL Pass" subscription that I just renewed? :confused:

Please say no! Dear god, please say NO! :cry:

EDIT: I know I can still listen to the games via the opposing teams' broadcasters, but, DANG IT, I want to hear Mandich!
No that is something totally different

do you guys think bars up here in tampa will show the preseason games?

Directv's NFL Network is going to show ALL the pre-season games. All 54 of them. Some of them will be taped delayed, but here is the schedule that I got from the nfl network........

Jacksonville at Miami Sunday (15th) at 11 pm
Washington at Miami Sunday (22nd) at 3 pm
Miami at Tampa Bay Tuesday (31st) at 3 pm
Miami at New Orleans Monday (6th) at 4 pm

All games will be shown on the NFL network, but please check the schedule for changes. I have a copy here in front of me telling me when every pre-season game will be on.

For more info, go to NFL.com and click on the NFL network

Note to all, Directv is not showing any Dolphins game live and that's why the schedule above looks strange.

Bar's with satilites will be showing the games. I'am also sure that the local channels will be showing them as well. Here in Denver, the Broncos are always on, but who cares about them. I want to watch the Dolphins.

Hey you guys do this. Go to NFL.com and go to the NFL network part. You should get a pop up window asking if you want to get the NFL network. If not, you can click on the part to try and get the NFL network. They'll ask you if you are on cable, satellite, or whatever. Fill out all their answers, say you are on cable...say what kind of cable, go all the way through.

Most likely they'll tell you that your current cable subscriber does not have the NFL network but they have a letter all drafted up for you and ready to send telling your cable network that you want the NFL Network to be availal.e. Hopefully people will flood their cable providers into doing it. All you have to do is click and the NFL sends the letter for you, with your name at the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom