Sunshine Network??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunshine Network???

Unfortunately the game is on at 11pm on Sunday night. That might be a little late for beef o'brady's or something

If you go to a bar, they might be able to get the game live. The rebroadcast of the game is at 11pm Sunday, the live game is Saturday @ ?? your time.

does dish 500 **** carry the nfl network? i use to have direct tv and knew they did, but its a long story and im not getting into it..

ckparrothead said:
Hey you guys do this. Go to NFL.com and go to the NFL network part. You should get a pop up window asking if you want to get the NFL network. If not, you can click on the part to try and get the NFL network. They'll ask you if you are on cable, satellite, or whatever. Fill out all their answers, say you are on cable...say what kind of cable, go all the way through.

Most likely they'll tell you that your current cable subscriber does not have the NFL network but they have a letter all drafted up for you and ready to send telling your cable network that you want the NFL Network to be availal.e. Hopefully people will flood their cable providers into doing it. All you have to do is click and the NFL sends the letter for you, with your name at the bottom.
ive already sent that letter as 3 diffrent people:) . honestly tho, they probably have a software that blocks tht stuff....i dont think they can really do nething about it anyway...NFL has a contarct.

There showing it on Ch4, for those of you in miami

FinFan24 said:
ive already sent that letter as 3 diffrent people:) . honestly tho, they probably have a software that blocks tht stuff....i dont think they can really do nething about it anyway...NFL has a contarct.
Yep, and I blame the NFL for signing this exclusive contact. They only thought about the $ signs and not the fans, just like the NFL sunday ticket gig. I for one will not give my money to them untill they open up the market to all markets. Anyone should be able to buy the Sunday ticket. Until then I will stick with the field pass(begrudgingly I might add, as I have to at least be able to listen to the games).

Besides Mandich is much more entertaining to listen to than most of the commentators I have seen and listened to.

Allriiiight Miami!!!!

True. But I would rather watch the game then listen to it. Just get the Sunday Ticket. I won't as I live in Miami :). What I do is...watch the game on TV but put volume really low and listen to Mandich and David do the commentary. I know it is usually behind by a second or two but its worth it.

Back
Top Bottom