Super Bowl Bets

Discussion in 'General NFL Forum' started by Fins1971, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Fins1971

Fins1971 C'mon Dolphins Finheaven VIP

Anyone betting any money on the Super Bowl? Got any good tips.

My betting strategy for the last 5 years has been to wager money line bets on the Patriots about 10 to 15 times a season. I don't bet every game but I try to pick the ones they win at about 85-90% rate. If I win 5 bets and loose 1 I end up ahead and my account grows.

I figure if I'm going to have to stomach another win by them I might as well make a little money. If they loose then its like you paid a small fee to see them loose. Its almost a win- win situation.

Not sure I can follow that strategy on Sunday. It has lost its luster. Putting a money line on the RAMS and winning a bunch of money while the Patriots lose is just too tempting not to try.

RAMS are +129 right now but I expect it to go a little higher before game time.

Crump likes this.
  2. Crump

Crump FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

i used to always like the random box pic game. where you had the 100 boxes and when full you assigned them a number (score). couldn't find one to get into this year. made it interesting to watch til the end if you didn't give a damn about the game. one of my buddies won the local 10000 one 3 years ago. pay out to first was 5k....$100 buy in

Fins1971 likes this.