Super Bowl Game Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Game Thread

Thank god the game managing midget didn't get the MVP. 29-0 before he even threw a TD= game manager

MVP should have went to the entire defense. The whole unit played exceptionally well.

If you can't appreciate this SB, you should stop watching football. That was one of the best defensive performances in the history of the NFL, and some of you are whining that the game sucks. Holy ****. What a group.

If you can't appreciate this SB, you should stop watching football. That was one of the best defensive performances in the history of the NFL, and some of you are whining that the game sucks. Holy ****. What a group.

What's wrong with wanting a great game by 2 teams instead of watching a team get blown out? I see no problem with that.

What's wrong with wanting a great game by 2 teams instead of watching a team get blown out? I see no problem with that.

What's wrong with appreciating a historical performance? Look at what that D did to that offense. Said it on another forum, but given the stage and the opponent, that might go down as the greatest defensive performance in NFL history.

What's wrong with appreciating a historical performance? Look at what that D did to that offense. Said it on another forum, but given the stage and the opponent, that might go down as the greatest defensive performance in NFL history.

To each their own.

6ajataqy-1.jpg

Hey look, I found the Bronco's offense! No wonder they looked so bad last night.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

While funny, that is pretty morbid. Provided it is real.

I would imagine that most of you have figured out that my sense of humor is just a little off. Btw, I don't know if it is real, just something I Googled. I wonder if the NSA is asking themselves, "What kind of asshole Googles images of a dead horse?"

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom