Super Bowl Game Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Game Thread

This Super Bowl sucks

im honestly very entertained. The best offense in the history of the nfl is getting smashed. I honestly love watching the Seahawks play football, I wish the fins would play with half the fire they do.

What we're witnessing is what happened to Ryan Tannehill all season long. Pressure, pressure, pressure. Makes me appreciate Tannehill's season even more.

Ya it pretty much destroys any thread started by Gravity!

Because Denver is in the Super Bowl, I refused to watch the game. But I did just check the score. I ****ing LOVE this! Denver better hope Manning doesn't take the money and run.

This is the worst Super Bowl I've ever watched....only good thing that came out it was I got to meet former Cane and now Giants LB Jon Beason.

This is the worst Super Bowl I've ever watched....only good thing that came out it was I got to meet former Cane and now Giants LB Jon Beason.

You must be under 27. LOL. First Super Bowl I remember was SB17. Growing up it was one blowout after another for me. Close games were the exception, now they are the norm. This one is an anomaly by standards today.

At least former Cane LB Dan Morgan gets a SB ring.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

You must be under 27. LOL. First Super Bowl I remember was SB17. Growing up it was one blowout after another for me. Close games were the exception, now they are the norm. This one is an anomaly by standards today.

Yup...26

Back
Top Bottom