Super Bowl news | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl news

TheAnswer385

STAY LOW RUN FREE
Reaction score
I herd on the radio that if pittsburgh and Philly are in the superbowl that ED Rendell would ask for the game to be played in Beaver Stadium thats Pennstates in case you dont know. It would be fair because its prety close to being right between the two citys. I think that would be cool its the 2nd largest stadium in college next to the big house.

What are you talking about?

The Super Bowl is planned out years ahead of time. It's Jacksonville this season, and has been for a while. +

well thats what it said.Its not my own opinion or statement pal

I thought the league already has an official contract for the Super Bowl to be in Jacksonville???
clear.gif

Theanswer385 said:
I herd on the radio that if pittsburgh and Philly are in the superbowl that ED Rendell would ask for the game to be played in Beaver Stadium thats Pennstates in case you dont know. It would be fair because its prety close to being right between the two citys. I think that would be cool its the 2nd largest stadium in college next to the big house.
wow, that Ed Rendell is a complete moron

yeah and when we make it to the superbowl were gunna make crazy requests as to where and when it should be played.....

Who is this guy and does he even watch pro football????????

KeyHawk said:
Ed Rendell is the governor of Pennsylvania.

LOL!

I hope for his sake he made that comment in jest...The governor should know better.

Maybe if Ed Rendell agreed to pay the City of Jacksonville, all the businesses in Jacksonville that would benefit from a Superbowl, all the people that live in Jacksonville that rent their homes out for SB week and their driveways and yards for parking, whoever owns the stadium, whoever owns the naming rights for the stadium, any company that advertises in the stadium, the NFL, the TV networks for having to move everything, the state of FL, etc., all the money that each of them would lose if such a move were to take place, then the NFL and the City of Jacksonville might agree to let it happen. Shouldnt cost more than a couple of billion dollars or so.:lol:

Theanswer385 said:

Wrong section.... dude.

Yeah, I heard what that idiot Rendell said too. I go to every home Penn State football game at Beaver stadium and while I would love to have the game there, I just don't see it happening. If they can't even let New York City or Washington have a cold Super Bowl, what makes them think they can have one in the middle of Pennsylvania? The only plus I could see the Super Bowl commettie, that chooses future sites, liking is the fact that Beaver stadium holds 110,000 people(#2 in the WORLD). Also, just for you know, except for the club seat section in the one endzone(where I sit) the rest of the stadium is bleacher seating(meaning there are not individual seats and no backs).

Yeah I'm sure the NFL would have no problem moving the Superbowl out of a warm weather city like Jacksonville and into a potential snow disaster in Pennsylvania.

NO JESUS NO PEACE-KNOW JESUS KNOW PEACE

Check out the quote and the number of posts. Just thought that was ironic.

Back
Top Bottom