Super Bowl Thread | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Thread

I didn't like either team really so it's whatever. Baltimore really had it this year but they put on such a **** performance against the Chiefs.

Missed most of 4th and OT (had to leave party with kiddo meltdown).

Saw Chiefs won it just now. Can anyone give me the conspiracy theory "scripted" take? Any roughing the passer calls or did SF just blow it or Mahomes and Taylor Swift are the best of all time? Gimme some drama please? Anyone?

Favorite Romo quotes?

"There's Brock Purdy's dad. Brock Purdy is his son."

"There is a big difference between a first down and a punt."

"No one has ever won three super bowls in a row. Once you get to two it's possible."
I remember when Super Bowl commentators were the best of the best, not so much today.

I wonder was it Romo or Jessica Simpson that was the dumb one.

Last edited:

Saw Chiefs won it just now. Can anyone give me the conspiracy theory "scripted" take? Any roughing the passer calls or did SF just blow it or Mahomes and Taylor Swift are the best of all time? Gimme some drama please? Anyone?

The ending was clean. Niners had a drive in the red zone and didn't convert and kicked a FG. Then, Mahomes was just too much in a zone.

You can go now thank you for Not watching

Back
Top Bottom