Super Bowl Thread | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Thread

The 49ers have to feel snakebitten against the Chiefs. Two Super Bowls against them and twice they lose the game after having 10 point leads. They really should have been up more at the half and especially after the INT, but every little thing the 49ers did wrong came back to haunt them and their defense was too gassed to stop Mahomes when it mattered.

Last edited:
The Chiefs were vulnerable this year too. You can bet your ass they will fix their pass catcher situation this offseason and be better next year.
Only the Bengals will be able to stop them in the AFC next year.

Huh? If you're talking about Purdy, I thought he was pretty good. The Chiefs have a great defense.
People really tend to forget that about KC. All they talk about is well they got Mahomes. Hell the D bailed the KC O out in the 3rd. SF had a chance to go up a couple scores, especially after the pick by Mahomes. What did they have 3 or 4 3 and outs in a row?

Also in the regular season the KC offense was 15 in ppg and 9th in ypg. While the D was 2nd in ppg and 2nd in ypg.

The 49ers have to feel snakebitten against the Chiefs. Two Super Bowls against them and twice they lose the game after having 10 point leads. They really should have been up more at the half and especially after the INT, but every little thing the 49ers did wrong came back to haunt them and their defense was to gassed to stop Mahomes when it mattered.
It’s the Shanahan curse. He was the play caller for both of those SBs + the 25 point meltdown as the OC for the Falcons vs NE.

I was physically ill after the Super Bowl loss to the Redskins... just pissed off after the loss to the niners. It's actually much better watching the super bowl when you don't have any skin in the game!
I still regret the Redskin loss. Terrible. Such a flat performance from a gritty team.

SF was less painful because SF was clearly better.

Back
Top Bottom