Super Bowl weather | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl weather

DuderinoN703

We? What the **** we?
Club Member
Reaction score
For you locals guys and gals, why was the weather drastically different then what was predicted? I know, weathermen/women are for the most part wrong, but not usually the day of an event. I mean on ESPN they had The Weather Channel there during the show for a forecast and they don't usually mess up a forecast that's only 8 hours away.

When did it stop raining?

I think it was raining for most of the game. This time of year it tends to rain and have these unpredictable crappy wheather days. (i.e. the monday night christmas game). Its pretty gray right today too.

It definitely rained the whole game, I just wondered why the forecasters were wrong.
There's just no way to predict Miami weather. These forecasters are wrong about 40% of the time in Miami. You don't even really know if a hurricane is going to hit you or not untill it hits. Sometimes they say it's going to hit for sure, they make everyone go on panic mode for a week, and next thing you know, the storm doesn't hit and you are left with a bunch of supplies that you bought from the stores that you CAN NOT return because in most places, hurricane supplies are non refundable.

Ahh there goes my rant for the day. But just to add something, IMO the government knows it's not going to hit, they just say it will to steal our money. :lol: Just kidding.

The NFL wasn't happy. I think you will start seeing Super Bowl being played indoors from here on out when they start passing them out again.

Back
Top Bottom