Super Bowl winners by 2025

GrieseMarino

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hi fellow fins. From London, been a fin fan since 1973 the day I was born. Would love to watch the fins live one day. Won’t lie I fell for the Dolphins all those years ago because of one man and I’ve been even hooked ever since. I genuinely believe it f we have very good 2020/21 drafts we will be a super bowl team by 2025..........but I’ve been saying that for. Few years now..... hope you’re all good and have a great day/month/year

Durango_95

FinHeaven VIP
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Welcome!

I'm surprised that living in London, you haven't seen them play. I've been to all four Dolphins games at Wembley Stadium since 2007.

Only witnessed one victory, though.

:arghh

GrieseMarino

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hey Durango, yeah sadly wok commitments and other factors kept on coming up one being my wife. She’s Finally caught the NFL bug after 23 years, she’s a football fan (soccer) so I finally ground her down..........

GrieseMarino

Scout Team
Reaction score
If they do, I hope they play at Tottenham. Just for selfish reasons... I'd like to check out that stadium!
I’m only 45 mins away from both so either although Tottenham are the enemy .... :) but hope you can get over and catch the stadium I have heard from friends who support Spurs and have been that it is an impressive stadium

Durango_95

FinHeaven VIP
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I’m only 45 mins away from both so either although Tottenham are the enemy .... :) but hope you can get over and catch the stadium I have heard from friends who support Spurs and have been that it is an impressive stadium
I've heard the same thing, too. Looking forward to the opportunity to see for myself.

Cheers!

Top Bottom