Super Bowl XLIX : Prediction Time!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl XLIX : Prediction Time!!!

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Post your Super Bowl predictions here. What will be the final score? Who will win?

My take: This game will play out much like the NFC Championship game. The difference will be the Patriots know how to seal the deal. Bill Belichick will not get queasy like Mike McCarthy. When the Pats have a lead late in the game, Belichick will turn to his HOF QB to get things done, move the chains, and FINISH the Seadderall Seahawks.

The Seahawks passing attack is less than potent. The Patriots secondary is stellar. Belichick is a master of taking one thing away from the opponent. If he can find a way to slow Martian Lynch down, Seadderall will have serious issues trying to score points.

On the other side, the Four Horsemen of Brady, Gronk, Edelman, and Amendola will do just enough against the jacked up Seahawks defense to bring home the win. Look for the Patriots to capitalize on scoring opportunities and pass on the fist pumps.

tombradyjulianedelmanafcchampionshipc61i-1.jpg

Make it FOUR for Tom Brady and Bill Belichick. Two legends of the game cap off outstanding careers with this victory. Meanwhile, Seadderall comes crashing down to earth as the team gets dismantled due to the salary cap. Russell Wilson will have already peaked out in year 3 of his career and will struggle to find success in the future. This game sends the two teams in completely opposite directions.

Im going to go with a final score of 30-13 Patriots. I could really see it being something more along the lines of 23 or 24 for the Pats, but perhaps they drop the 30 burger while being aggressive late in the game. I have the Pats at pick em. I am very tempted to take them -10 at +390. I will probably put down a little on some various spots such as -3.5 and 6.5.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

I wonder who Awsi has?

27-17 Pats...but I hope I'm wrong. Hope they shove those uggs where the sun don't shine.

I hate the Seahawks too, hardly gonna be watchable.

24-20 SEAHAWKS... Once in a decade defense, powerful running game, smart QB, solid special teams. That seems to be the formula. Seattle goes B2B

Same script as 3 years ago. NE gets early lead but settles for FG's in second half. Seattle wins 24-23 in yet another comeback.

Not to mention I just heard it 12-1 Seahawks to Pats fans down there so it could feel like a home game for Seattle

Last edited by a moderator:
Patriots win it. But the good news comes a little later. Bellicheat and Brady retire!!!!

Not to mention I just heard it 12-1 Seahawks to Pats fans down there so it could feel like a home game for Seattle

Not unless they are pumping in crowd noise through the sound system. Pats are the only cheaters though. Everyone knows that. Seadderall does not lead the league in banned substance suspensions since Pete Carrol become HC in 2010. They do everything by the book.

I think the Seahawks secondary is banged up more than most believe. Not being full strength against Brady, Gronk etc will cost them. Still think it will be close.

I'll be routing hard against the Pats, but think they still win 24-17.

Even though I bet against them in V bucks and really dislike those cheating sons of a b's I think the last two posters are right.
6 or 7 point Pats win.
They'll stack the block and stop Lynch forcing Seattle to beat their strong CB's one on one. The team has an us against the world mentality now and with Brady and Billy B. they'll be hard to stop.
The good news is I'm ALWAYS wrong on my predictions.

Last edited by a moderator:
33-27 seahawks. Brady and the Pats will get their points but all seattle has done all year is show up when it matters. Slow start to the season yet they run the table with the hardest schedule in the nfl to grab the #1 seed, down against the packers and took the game away. I find it really hard to pick against seattle.

Patriots playing with their balls full of air and have at least 2 fumbles. Brady is going to be sacked a couple times.

With no Deflategate and no Spygate working for them Seattle is going to blow them out. Score close to last year. 44-14

And if the Pats do not get punished after the Superbowl this was my last game I watched with any serious interest.

Back
Top Bottom