Super Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl

I dont think anyone will be able to repeat the exact system that the Pats used to win the three Super Bowls (So far!!). What was unique to their system is that they had so many "team guys" who didnt get the huge money. They were the first ones to figure it out under the salary cap. But that wont last and wont be easy to repeat by other franchises. The reason for that is that too many younger guys want that payday rather then a better chance at a Super Bowl or two. Fans would like to believe that the primary reason players are playing NFL football is to win the Super Bowl. I disagree and say that most of the young talent in football is playing more for the money.

Our offense is not set. Not even close. Until we have another Franchise QB all talk of Super Bowls is pointless. You will never see frerotte or feeley QBing a playoff game, let alone a SB, for this team.

TRADE FOR A QB

dolphingator said:
Our offense is not set. Not even close. Until we have another Franchise QB all talk of Super Bowls is pointless. You will never see frerotte or feeley QBing a playoff game, let alone a SB, for this team.

TRADE FOR A QB

i think u speak to soon, and u'll find your self at a loss for words half way through the season my friend

Back
Top Bottom