Super Panic Mode | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Panic Mode

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why is everyon in super panic mode looking to make drastic changes?

We went out last sunday, we didnt play the best game, but we just got beat. On a pretty much fluke broken play yea, but we just got beat. It happens. Granted that was not our best game played, but it's that simple, we just got beat.

And that loss against the pats I don't blame Jay, the team was not playing the way they should. Randy looked like the only guy that wanted to win out there.

I mean, Fiedler didn't have that bad of a game, and everyone wants to yank him for the rest of the season. Ricky has performed well as of late? Should we start Minor?

Originally posted by Williams34Phins

We went out last sunday, we didnt play the best game, but we just got beat. On a pretty much fluke broken play yea, but we just got beat. It happens. Granted that was not our best game played, but it's that simple, we just got beat.

And that loss against the pats I don't blame Jay, the team was not playing the way they should. Randy looked like the only guy that wanted to win out there.

I mean, Fiedler didn't have that bad of a game, and everyone wants to yank him for the rest of the season. Ricky has performed well as of late? Should we start Minor?

I am in no panic mode. I leave that up to others.

:lol:

Originally posted by Williams34Phins

im with ya but only one prob, we are the customers and the customers arent happy. the writing is already on the wall with bandwagon fans who would rather recline in their proplayer stadium seat than fight. they wont ever be happy with medicrity and when the changes come, they can talk all dday about good things to come, only to find out that football is a 45 man team game.

Back
Top Bottom