Superbowl ring for Dan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Superbowl ring for Dan

Good one CW...watch Dan bring in Jim Kelly as the QB coach...these two guys respect each other a lot...they are good friends ever if they played against each other in heated battles...well you never know!!!

So maybe that way Jim could get his ring too!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Good one CW...watch Dan bring in Jim Kelly as the QB coach...these two guys respect each other a lot...they are good friends ever if they played against each other in heated battles...well you never know!!!

I miss those battles...nothing will ever top Marino-Kelly games:(

yes...those were some tough battles man...the playoffs...a huge rivalry that will never be like it was back when those two were the QB's of our teams!!!

I know that Dan and Jim are really good friends...Jim will come down to be the QB coach for the Fins!!!

You never know!!!

yes...those were some tough battles man...the playoffs...a huge rivalry that will never be like it was back when those two were the QB's of our teams!!!

I know that Dan and Jim are really good friends...Jim will come down to be the QB coach for the Fins!!!

You never know!!!
blasphemy!:fire:
yes, despite wearing the ungodly aqua and orange colors, Danny is one of my favorite players of all time. Him and Kelly were the protoypical field generals, you were never out of a game with these guys

That would be pretty wild!!

Back
Top Bottom