Superbowl talks to last | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Superbowl talks to last

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does anyoen else find it funny that before the season started, the bills were talking superbowl, 2 weeks into the season.... still talking superbowl. Then Miami exposes the Bills for what they are, and ruined their season. And now they have fallen to last place in the east. There were so many bills fans before the season, and now the bandwagon is unloading.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Does anyoen else find it funny that before the season started, the bills were talking superbowl, 2 weeks into the season.... still talking superbowl. Then Miami exposes the Bills for what they are, and ruined their season. And now they have fallen to last place in the east. There were so many bills fans before the season, and now the bandwagon is unloading.

This strikes me as one of those threads where we talk smack, and then get smacked when the game comes.The Bills are still a team with enough talent to beat us on any given Sunday. I'll save the smack until after the game.

Oh, without a doubt, but their coach is about 10 times worse then wanny. Bledsoe needs to fine tune himself, or we will have a field day with them.

I was really happy when they lost the Texans. They can't say that at least they didn't lost to the Texans anymore.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Oh, without a doubt, but their coach is about 10 times worse then wanny. Bledsoe needs to fine tune himself, or we will have a field day with them.

Bledsoe is Bledsoe. He can look like the greatest or the worst QB. That's why NE let him go. They wanted some stability and they got just that with Brady.

I'm with Scrappy...

Yes it is kind of interesting to see how many of the Bills fans have since disappeared from this site. But they still have a LOT of talent and will hold off on talking any kind of trash talk until after we play them.

Back
Top Bottom