Supercast -DirectTV users? live streaming game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Supercast -DirectTV users? live streaming game

chevysales

Starter
Reaction score
direct tv users who have sunday ticket and another package can get supercast and can watch game anywhere on pc or mac.

so i am asking if any of you have tried it... i have direct tv customer here so we have installed adobe air to watch game with "supercast"... they also have a browser based flash player.

while there is a thread here about users asking for illegal connections if you have firends who will trust you with thier direct tv login and password and they wish to watch with you on YOUR computer it can be done.

i was hoping to find out from other users which is better before installing anything but i went ahead and installed directtv app "adobe air" and will try that.

direct tv users who have sunday ticket and another package can get supercast and can watch game anywhere on pc or mac.

so i am asking if any of you have tried it... i have direct tv customer here so we have installed adobe air to watch game with "supercast"... they also have a browser based flash player.

while there is a thread here about users asking for illegal connections if you have firends who will trust you with thier direct tv login and password and they wish to watch with you on YOUR computer it can be done.

i was hoping to find out from other users which is better before installing anything but i went ahead and installed directtv app "adobe air" and will try that.

in case anyones interested it works...unfortunetly i am watching us get pushed up and down the field.

Back
Top Bottom