Supplemental Draft

Greer17

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Here is the only highlight clip I could find on him...

illscriptures

We need better LB's
Reaction score
Meh. Doesnt seem like anything special to me.

Frustrating that we have 2 starting Strong safeties and 1 starting Free safety on the team and the safety situation is still unresolved.

This guy doesnt look even close to Minkah's level.

1 dol fan

Super Donator
Reaction score
It seems to me that many of the supplemental draft picks usually have baggage that force them into this selection process. I think most of these picks end up as failures.

With that said, I would love to have extra players for lower values than expected. But I’m not getting too excited about these guys

gregorygrant83

Starter
Reaction score
The video above was 2017 so that would have been Thompson's sophomore year. I would say yeah or nay if my only basis was that three year old highlight tape. If he's a legit NFL prospect i suspect he's improve since 2017.

jimthefin

Scout Team
Reaction score
He is well regarded enough that it will probably take a 5th to get him.

Ray R

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
It seems to me that many of the supplemental draft picks usually have baggage that force them into this selection process. I think most of these picks end up as failures.

With that said, I would love to have extra players for lower values than expected. But I’m not getting too excited about these guys
My feelings exactly.

39wildman

Starter
Reaction score
Taking a chance in later rd. Would not hurt. You never know who is going be good in nfl.

Top Bottom